What's on the menu for everyone today??

I'm really getting tired of eating on the run - probably something from the freezer that will be fast and easy. I seem to be eating vicariously thru you all lately!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? cjs What's on the menu f...
But we'll all be traveling vicariously thru you soon!

I am leaning towards shrimp tacos as I have some coleslaw mix that I never opened the other day and will top them with that. Probably some pinto beans on the side.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? Trixxee But we'll all be tra...
I'm doing spaghetti with home grown salad. It's testing week. I had two kids use the full four hours allowed today. My feet and back are killing me! Tomorrow will be equally long, I feel sure.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? Gourmet_Mom I'm doing spaghetti ...
From the April 2012 issue; Chorizo & Potato Tacos with tomatillo salsa.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? losblanos1 From the April 2012 ...
We didn't make that particular recipe but we did make chorizo, potato and egg tacos for breakfast a few weekends ago. It was my first time having chorizo and it was delicious. Where has chorizo been all my life, especially considering I live in S. California?

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? Trixxee We didn't make that ...
We had Jambalaya on the Grill. It's a Cuisine recipe, but I forgot to add the issue to Mastercook when I typed in the recipe, so I would have to go look for it. Quick, easy and yummy.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? Trixxee We didn't make that ...
Chorizo & Potato Tacos. Delicious, a keeper for sure. I used cojita cheese in lieu of queso fresco.

[Image: ChorizoPotatotaco.jpg]

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? losblanos1 Chorizo & Potato Tac...
We had our Anual Gymnastics banquet, so it was a catered buffet focused towards kids eating. Chicken and pasta.

Food was ok, banquet was fun.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22??