What's on the menu for all tonight??

From #4 C@H Grilling book, I'm doing the grill-fired pork steaks, tomato chowchow and rosemary tomato skewers and a few grilled potato planks. And, it's not supposed to rain, so that will be nice grilling w/out rain!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Sat. 4/7?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Not a cloud in the sky here, it looks to be a sunny day. Finally!

From issue #45 my wife is making Saltimbocca game hens. I'm in charge of the side dish which will be Asparagus.
  What's for Dinner, Sat. 4/7?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Potato Crust Quiche.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 4/7?? BarbaraS Potato Crust Quiche....
I'm waiting for OS to get here. I'll let him pick.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 4/7?? Gourmet_Mom I'm waiting for OS t...
Think I will do the Easter dinner tonight since Sunday won't work out that well for us. That will be shrimp artichoke skewers the mini lemon meringue cups and not sure about the carb
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 4/7?? farnfam Think I will do the ...
We bought some beautiful looking mahi-mahi and marlin (never had marlin) at Costco yesterday so that will go on one of the very nicely maintained grills here at the resort. Grilled asparagus and as the Hawaiians do for almost every meal - steamed rice.

Poke with baby sea asparagus (cutest things you've ever seen) and an assortment of rum cocktails as an appetizer.

We are all going to be on our best behavior tonight though (versus last night when we all acted like a bunch of college students).

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 4/7?? Trixxee We bought some beaut...
That sounds like heaven Trixxee! Have fun!

William brought home venison. I'm torn between PW's Steak Bites and Maryann's idea of using Lorraine's short rib recipe.
Daphne

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 4/7?? Gourmet_Mom That sounds like hea...
An anon was looking at the old orzo thread and POOF I knew what our carb will be, orzo risotto ! Found a great Emirile recipe too
Cis
Empress for Life

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 4/7?? farnfam An anon was looking ...
Oh my, this is a great dinner - and the sun was shining while I was grilling!!! Happy, happy.
[Image: PorkSteakwtomatochowchowandrosemarytomatoes.jpg]

The 4th Grilling book. I think with the l/o pork steak, I'm going to grind it up and make a "patty melt' with it....hmmm, yeah, I thinks so.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Sat. 4/7?? cjs Oh my, this is a gre...
Looks wonderful. OS picked the Braised Venison. Grat for me! I got it in the oven and am now enjoy wine on the deck. He's doing the mashed potatoes and peas later....AND the dishes! My HERO!
Daphne
What's for Dinner, Sat. 4/7??