What's on the menu for today?

Not sure here, have a turkey thigh thawing, hopefully it will be ready to cook today.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's For Dinner, Mon., 2/27?? cjs What's on the menu f...
Well the chicken came out so good from yesterday and have a bit of the mashed potatoes left over, so I'm thinking shepherds pie tonight

Re: What's For Dinner, Mon., 2/27?? DFen911 Well the chicken cam...
We are having chicken/provolone/pesto sandwiches tonight. Hoping to find a ripe avocado to go on top.

Re: What's For Dinner, Mon., 2/27?? Trixxee We are having chicke...
Lentil soup here. We're eating so healthy it's killing me.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's For Dinner, Mon., 2/27?? Lorraine Lentil soup here. W...
I have some pizza dough rising and plan to make a couple of ham and cheese stromboli, (sorry, Lorraine ) and a mixed green salad to go with.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's For Dinner, Mon., 2/27?? Mare749 I have some pizza do...
Leftover Catalan Stew with mashed potatoes from Saturday's dinner.

Re: What's For Dinner, Mon., 2/27?? HomeCulinarian Leftover Catalan Ste...
Last night was a bust when I went to prep and realized I forgot to goat cheese. So we made burgers and fries. The Chicken Linguine with Goat Cheese and Candied Cherry Tomatoes is on for tonight.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's For Dinner, Mon., 2/27?? Gourmet_Mom Last night was a bus...
Tonight's dinner is one of my all time Cuisine at Home favorites- Essential steak with a side of asparagus. Last week the asparagus at the Safeway that I shop at was $4.99 a pound, yesterday it was $1.29 a pound.

Re: What's For Dinner, Mon., 2/27?? losblanos1 Tonight's dinner is ...
I love asparagus! We're having it tonight, too. I'm playing with my sous vide demi today. I prepped the chicken last night. Today, I stuck it in the water bath before I began tutoring. It'll be ready whenever everything else is. I'm serving it with a creamy ricotta sauce and brown rice pilaf.

Re: What's For Dinner, Mon., 2/27?? karyn I love asparagus! We...
I think Blane has a Asparagus Addiction When it's in season I just cannot get enough of the stuff!
What's For Dinner, Mon., 2/27??