What's on the menu for everyone today?

Daphne got me craving a Taco tortilla pizza, so that's what we're having with some fruit.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/24?? cjs What's on the menu f...
I'm doing research today for a menu, so I'll have to come back and let you know. But I wanted to let you know how good the pizza was. Mine didn't get very crunchy, though. But then it was probably my fault for putting too much on it.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/24?? Gourmet_Mom I'm doing research t...
The taco tortilla pizza sounds good! I have a ton of fresh pineapple to use so I might go with a sweet and sour chicken dish. My husband won't be home so it'll be just for me (as my picky boy would never eat it). We'll see where my motivation is later. I might just have dish of pineapple and a sauteed chicken breast. LOL.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/24?? Trixxee The taco tortilla pi...
Steak night! Grilled coriander & peppercorn crusted T-bone steak with a tomato gastrique. Asparagus on the side.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/24?? losblanos1 Steak night! Grilled...
I WAS going to try the Sausage and Chicken Ragusa, but somebody POO-POOED the idea in favor of regular spaghetti.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/24?? Gourmet_Mom I WAS going to try t...
Blane - that's a good one!!!

I'm making the Rosemary & Orange glazed pork tenderloin with apple cherry relish and toasted Barley & Orzo pilaf from the new CAH light cook book.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/24?? Gourmet_Mom I WAS going to try t...
I have beef simmering for a lovely stew tonight. Turnips, rutabegas, carrots, and parsley dumplings!

It' cold, rainy, windy, and a perfect night for stew!
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/24?? Harborwitch I have beef simmerin...
We had stuffed peppers last night. I used different colors. So pretty!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/24?? Mare749 We had stuffed peppe...
That sounds good. Hmmmm, Bob woke up this morning from a dream about eating peppers. I wonder if that's a hint???
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/24?? Harborwitch That sounds good. H...
Sausage stuffed peppers will be going on the menu soon - thanks for the idea. And I never thought to do more than one color - sheesh. Would make a very pretty photo!
What's for Dinner, Tues., 1/24??