Hi Everyone
a question didn't we have someone who posted a Banana Creme Pie recipe?

I have looked in the search area - and can't seem to come up with anything
( I hated it when this Search Button is smarter than me.)

If you have a good /great recipe could you please post it.

Thanks

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.

Banana Creme Pie mjkcooking Hi Everyone [br] a q...
The only one I have made is by Emeril Lagasse and it has been well received. I can post the link, or you can just google it. I get so many requests for the recipe when I do make it.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
   Banana Creme Pie mjkcooking Hi Everyone [br] a q...
I always make my MIL's recipe. I will drop by and post it later. It is very good. I make a lot of pies. Making pies is a dying art I think. Nobody ever makes pies anymore. The ones you get in the store are simply sad.

Nothing like a good pie to cheer someone up!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: Banana Creme Pie luvnit I always make my MIL...
There is a banana creme pie in the first issue... our favorite! I don't have time right now to input it, but can later tonight. It's got a chocolate cookie crust and white chocolate mousse topping. Yummy!

Re: Banana Creme Pie HomeCulinarian There is a banana cr...
Jean, get away from this thread.....
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Banana Creme Pie cjs Jean, get away from ...
A while back, I posted the White Chocolate Banana Cream Pies recipe from Food & Wine. As Jeanette mentioned, issue #1 of C@H also had White Chocolate Banana Cream Pie, but I've never actually seen that recipe since, for me, the F&W recipe that I use is the tried-and-true, VERY reliable recipe that I have made a LOT over many years and, EVERY time I have taken it somewhere (church, office, friends), I have ALWAYS gotten at least one request for the recipe and, more often than not, I have also had people ask, "Could I pay you and have you make one of those for me?" (which I HAVE done, when requested).
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?

Re: Banana Creme Pie labradors A while back, I post...

Thanks everyone for your input I will start with Labs Pie and then

make Theresa's suggestion

Will let you know how we come out with these - Thanks for you time

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.
Banana Creme Pie