And with March, don't we all hope for better weather???????

What's on the menu for everyone tonight?

I roasted some chicken this weekend with Indian flavors, so guess I'll make a pizza with the rest of the curry pizza dough. But, it's snowing again and a hearty soup just sounds so good. decisions.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? cjs And with March, don'...
I'm leaning towards chicken marsala. Not sure what to serve with it but it has to be easy since Michael seems to get overloaded with homework on Mondays.
  What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? cjs And with March, don'...
I have leftover pork from Saturday and some wonderful fresh tortillas, and some beans. I'm thinking some enchiladas sound pretty good.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? Harborwitch I have leftover pork...
My dinner took a different direction - Indian Chicken Curry Pot pie - boy is the filling tasty. the pastry will be curry pizza dough. Had some leftover so, I have some 'Indian' flatbread topped with Mango curry, garam masala, and curry powder baking right now.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? cjs My dinner took a dif...
Ellie Krieger's Buffalo chicken salad..

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? alexsmom Ellie Krieger's Buff...
Is this ever tasty!!!
[Image: IndianCurryFlatBread28Feb.jpg]

O.K., dinner's over and was this ever good - Chicken Curry Pot Pie - a little dry, will add more chicken stock next time.
[Image: CurryChixPotPie28Feb.jpg]
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? cjs Is this ever tasty!!...
Looks Fantastic Jean!

Just put Italian Pot Roast with Cannelli beans in the slow cooker. This is from C@H slow cooker book.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? esgunn Looks Fantastic Jean...
Very nice, Jean!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? Trixxee Very nice, Jean!...
Jean, that looks great!

After a weekend of "exotic" food, I was craving some old homey cooking. We're having Country Fried Steak in Gravy with Mashed Potatoes and Peas.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28?? Gourmet_Mom Jean, that looks gre...
Trixxee, I thought about chicken marsala, too, but it meant a trip to the store.

Instead we had sauteed chicken with a red wine pan sauce, risotto, and green beans. Yummy comfort food!
What's for Dinner, Monday, 2/28??