What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

I'm finally making Bill's Tortilla Soup.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Monday 1/10? cjs What's on everyone's...
We're having chili and cornbread. It's snowing like crazy! Twice in two weeks....it's nuts! I just hope the prediction of freezing rain tonight is over exaggerated.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 1/10? Gourmet_Mom We're having chili a...
We've got snow in our forecast for tonight...

I making the pot roast recipe from the CAH Slowcooker book.
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 1/10? Gourmet_Mom We're having chili a...
I don't know what we're having, and I have all day to decide what to make...We're SNOWED IN! I don't remember this many snows in one winter in the 15 years we've lived here, and we've NEVER been snowed in before.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 1/10? karyn I don't know what we...
Can't believe the weather you all are having!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 1/10? cjs Can't believe the we...
It's CRAZY! We never have this much snow, much less twice in two weeks. I can count on my hands how many times it's snowed this much in my lifetime. Now this?!?!?
Daphne

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 1/10? Gourmet_Mom It's CRAZY! We neve...
In anticipation of "big" homework for Michael and him trying to get back into the swing of school and resisting it , Tony wants something quick and simple to make - french dips and salad. Sounds good to me.
  What's for Dinner, Monday 1/10? cjs What's on everyone's...
Well I just got back from the grocery store and guess what, it is snowing! Again! I love the snow, but I hate traveling in it.

Tonight we are having that Grape Pickers Skillet Meal. Although there was no Guryer(sp?) cheese. So it will have to be gouda or muenster.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 1/10? luvnit Well I just got back...
That Grape Picker's Skillet does look good. Let us know, Laura.

We're having leftover venison roast that I made on Saturday. Since I cooked it on a bed of onions, I just added some gravy mix to the pan for a nice goopy onion gravy. The roast turned out surprisingly tender and tasty. Ron wants it over egg noodles tonight.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday 1/10? Mare749 That Grape Picker's ...
Laura, hold your review! Lab's picked that one for his Birthday Dinner Review scheduled for January 31st. I've got my reservations about the cooking time, though. A whole hour at 450?
Daphne
What's for Dinner, Monday 1/10?