I don't think I've thanked you for recommending this grill to me. (if I have already, just consider this another)

[Image: CIMG0240.jpg]

This little grill is just perfect and it hooked up to a tank with no problems, so I get great heat from it.

Sharon, if you're still on the look out for a replacement grill, you might look into this one.

(oops, just realized my champagne glass is in the way. )
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Thank You, Trixxee! cjs I don't think I've t...
You're welcome Jean! Ours has served us very well. Before Linens and Things went under, they carried foil pans meant to fit perfectly to catch the grease. I was sorry when that went away.

I hope you enjoy many happy meals with the "Q".
  Thank You, Trixxee! cjs I don't think I've t...
We love our little Weber BabyQ too, Jean. It's all we have at this apartment and when the weather is nice, use it daily. At our old house Wally built a little shelf that hung off our covered deck for it so it wouldn't take up floor space. We have convinced so many family friends to get one too. I even sprung for the $5 cover for it. It makes great pizza
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: Thank You, Trixxee! chef_Tab We love our little W...
"It makes great pizza" - I have that to look forward to!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Thank You, Trixxee!