What's on everyone's menu for today? (I wish I was at Denise's for leftovers )

We have to grocery shop today, I'm just about out of staples and I'm stocking up with ingredients I need for the 'Carb Lover's' food - boy, do we need to be good for a while.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/3?? cjs What's on everyone's...
Flank steak grilled London Broil style.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/3?? Old Bay Flank steak grilled ...
We need to be good as well, darn it! Tonight it's Chicken Rama. Yum!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/3?? Trixxee We need to be good a...
I pulled out the Cuisine Lite book and chose the chicken with the blueberry and blue cheese sauce for tonight. Looking forward to it. I am going to try to stick with that book for the week!
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/3?? chef_Tab I pulled out the Cui...
I'm cooking out of the light recipe cookbooks for the foreseeable future! Have a Dr. appointment this afternoon - regular check up time - and am not looking forward to getting on that scale !!!

Tonight we'll have poached salmon, broccoli and a rice pilaf.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/3?? HomeCulinarian I'm cooking out of t...
We're not light until I clean out my freezer a little. I've got ribs and corn on the cob for tonight. (I'm working on amounts to control calorie intake for now. It's going pretty good so far.)

I'm also going to prep the Tortilla Soup and Arroz con Pollo as far as I can get it. I've got to work a ballgame tomorrow night, so I'm hoping I'll only have to reheat.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/3?? Gourmet_Mom We're not light unti...
Oh my, went shopping today for staples...I just may have everything for tortilla soup. Gots to go look.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/3?? Gourmet_Mom We're not light unti...
We needed something fast and easy tonight, so made garlic shrimp (Jean's recipe) and tossed it with angel hair, then added a side of fresh broccoli. I had a bunch of apples to use up, so made an apple crisp this morning. We'll skip the ice cream though.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/3?? Mare749 We needed something ...
I'm back to cooking (and having tome to visit!) Today is John's b-day, so we had steak au poivre, stuffed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms, green beans, and spinach salad. The poor guy hates his birthday (first day back at school, work, etc. his entire life) and never wants to go out, so I really try to do something special.

Tomorrow I need to restock everything, and I don't have jury duty 'cuz the didn't call my group, so 2011 is off to a good start!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/3?? karyn I'm back to cooking ...
Bless his heart! I can't imagine having my birthday on the first day after a major holiday. YS's birthday is August 20th...poor thing NEVER had a BIG birthday, 'cause Mom was too busy getting back into school mode.

Happy Birthday, John!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
What's for Dinner, Monday, 1/3??