We'll be off in a couple of hours and I am just popping in to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Safe travels to those who are doing that sort of thing, too.
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D foodfiend We'll be off in a co...
Have a wonderful Christmas visit with your family, Vicci! And safe travels are wished for you too, especially with your husband driving back for Christmas day to be with his mom. What a thoughtful man! Wishing you both a very Happy New Year!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D Mare749 Have a wonderful Chr...
Have a great one and safe travels to everyone
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D cjs Have a great one and...
Merry Christmas, Vicci! I hope you have a safe trip! Lucky you to be hitting the road before the storm. I hope hubby has a safe trip Christmas Day. See you next week!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D foodfiend We'll be off in a co...
Right back atcha Vicci!! Safe travels!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D BarbaraS Right back atcha Vic...

Safe travels and keep warm -

Be careful out there.

Marye
Everything will be all right in the end. So if it is not right, then it's not yet the end.

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D mjkcooking [br]Safe travels and...
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday. Stay safe and warm!

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D karyn I hope everyone has ...
Merry Christmas, everyone! The rib is at 105, chaffers are heating up, everything is good to go. Just need to steam a few veggies.

I hope everyone is having a great day! I'm enjoying the calm before the storm.With a glass of wine, of course.

PJ
PJ

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D pjcooks Merry Christmas, eve...
Merry Christmas everybody!

I drove myself crazy all week and morning about the size of the roast, the amount of ingredients for the tiramisu, finding the temperature probe, having everything ready on time.....just EVERYTHING! Well, everything was PERFECT! If only my OS had waited to drive back to Raleigh. He's driving toward the snow. It's not supposed to start snowing until 7 pm, so maybe he'll make it before it starts sticking. I'll be a basket case until he calls.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D Gourmet_Mom Merry Christmas ever...
Merry Christmas, everyone!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
Merry Christmas, My Friends! :D