What's on everyone's menu for tonight??

We should get to Phoenix mid-afternoon, so not too long of a trip. Thawed a steak out and hopefully Phoenix won't let me down weather-wise and we'll grill them with some taters. Sunshine, we're off to more sunshine, I HOPE!

Have a good day everyone!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Thursday, What's on the Menu? cjs What's on everyone's...
Since I'm home, I actually get to contemplate an exciting dinner. I'll have to get back to you.

Decided! Shrimp and Grits! I'm also prepping the Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff for tomorrow. I've got cookie ingredients, so when I get home tomorrow around 1pm (early release day), I can start baking! Yippeeeee! I'm getting a much earlier start than last year! With Ashley's help getting the tree done and getting my baking done early, I just might get to enjoy a couple of days relaxing next week.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Thursday, What's on the Menu? Gourmet_Mom Since I'm home, I ac...
We're having Trader Joe's Mandarin chicken, jasmine rice and stir fried savoy cabbage. Hopefully I'll be back to real cooking after tonight. Winter vacation starts in 22 hours.
  Re: Thursday, What's on the Menu? Gourmet_Mom Since I'm home, I ac...
Well, piddle - it's raining in Phoenix!!! Is it supposed to rain in Phoenix?? darn. So I'm going to have to smoke/smell up the trailer and cook the steaks in here. Bah Humbug!

Also, we have to have a mobile repair guy come out to check the hubs - they were overheating, so you know Roy Rogers won't sleep tonight. But, so be it - not to worry.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Thursday, What's on the Menu? cjs Well, piddle - it's ...
"Winter vacation starts in 22 hours." AMEN! Mine starts in a little under 18! WHEW!

BTW, are we the only three eating tonight? Although, I imagine Theresa is too busy packing to cook. So she's off the hook! Theresa, if you see this, I hope you guys have a safe trip. I'm a little worried about this next storm! WE aren't expecting much unless a little maybe overnight Saturday, but I'm afraid you guys will have to travel through some MAJOR MESS before you get here!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Thursday, What's on the Menu? Gourmet_Mom "Winter vacation sta...
Jean - do you have Good Sam Emergency Service? They seem pretty good.

Be glad you left CA. We're supposed to get rain for about the next 7 days, some very heavy.
  Re: Thursday, What's on the Menu? cjs Well, piddle - it's ...
Oh Jean that sucks! Give Roy an extra glass of wine - nothing can be done until tomorrow. Breakdowns are ugly - but at least you're in a populated area rather than on the road in the middle of nowhere. (Are you guys going to check out Quartzite??? We've heard great things about it for a short visit)

I put a pork shoulder roast in the crockpot this am. Bob's peeling some potatoes for mashed and I've got some carrots and parsnips ready to cook. It's ccccccoooooollllllddddd and damp.

Muscle spasms in the back are gone, now I just have to get the back readjusted back to normal. Aaaahhhhhhhh. Ought to be good for a while! Thank heavens! I can now get back on track to get stuff done for Christmas.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Thursday, What's on the Menu? Harborwitch Oh Jean that sucks! ...
Oh yes, we do have Good Sam and most of our bases covered, thank heavens.

Sharon, what is 'Quartzsite'?
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Thursday, What's on the Menu? cjs Oh yes, we do have G...
Jean here are two links! Maybe next year we'll make it!

Quartzite 1

Quartzite 2
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Thursday, What's on the Menu? Harborwitch Jean here are two li...
My parents LOVE Quartzite. We haven't been able to visit it with them yet, but with the boys getting closer to graduation, maybe next year!
Thursday, What's on the Menu?