What's on everyone's menu for tonight?

I made soup yesterday, so we'll finish it up today. The hamburgers tasted so good yesterday.

Oh Sharon, I'm liking my new grill we got for traveling. I think it was Trixxee (or Barbara?) who recommended it - a Weber Q - it's sturdy, connected to a larger lp bottle, so higher heat and the grill is very nice also. The down size is it's only one burner, but we need a grill we can schlep around, so that limits us.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Tuesday Dinner, 12/14?? cjs What's on everyone's...
Have fun with the new grill, Jean! Shopping day for us. I have a big pot of bean soup that he added leftovers to (he emptied the fridge), so he'll probably have that while I work at Tuesday's Table.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 12/14?? Lorraine Have fun with the ne...
I'm thinking about some kind of soup too. Ron's home, laying on the couch feeling like crap and not eating a thing, so not sure what he will want when he decides to surface. Think I'll look through the soups book.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 12/14?? Mare749 I'm thinking about s...
Poor Ron!

Soup here, too. I've got French Onion in the freezer, so I'll probably just heat that up, top it and toss a salad.

Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 12/14?? karyn Poor Ron![br][br]Sou...
Keep him hydrated, Maryann (like you didn't know that!). Soup wou;ld be great for him.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 12/14?? Lorraine Keep him hydrated, M...
Yummm, french onion soup...and I have all the stuff to do it too. Think that might be the one. That will keep him warm AND hydrated!

Old-time remedy: When Ron was a kid, they used to eat onion sandwiches on buttered bread for a cold! We both forgot about that one, but he swears it worked.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 12/14?? Mare749 Yummm, french onion ...
or......milk toast
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 12/14?? cjs or......milk toast [...
Not sure... taking oldest daughter to the airport for a flight at 7PM - by the time I get home, I might just order a pizza!

Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 12/14?? HomeCulinarian Not sure... taking o...
Baby Girl is staying over another night! She surprised me. YS brought us a fresh tree from the mountains this weekend (He got it for free since the guy didn't classify it as a "premium" tree and it looks better than any I've seen here this year!), and I had no idea WHEN I'd get it decorated. Sooooo since she is off work yesterday and today, she decided to surprise me! She made her dad get the decorations down from the attic before he left this morning and had the tree decorated by the time I got home! It's BEAUTIFUL!

She also picked the Lasagna Soup for dinner and helped make it. Dinner's almost done! It has been so great having her home. I really wish I'd taken off today.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Tuesday Dinner, 12/14?? Gourmet_Mom Baby Girl is staying...
Well, I was really tired and decided I felt like a grilled sandwich.

(Long, OT story...I spent the night dreaming I was being followed in a HUGE liquor store by an even HUGER bouncer, as I drained a large bottle of (unpurchased) Blue Curacao, straight!!! Major Yuck! I have no idea what that dream means...)

Anyway, the French onion soup stayed in the freezer and I made Roast Beef Panini from the C@H Sandwiches & Salads book. That is a truly delicious sandwich! I made mine with turkey and John's with roast beef. Either way it was delicious. It's one of those grilled sandwiches that's more about the other stuff than the meat, but the combinations of fillings is delicious. A definite keeper. We still had the arugula salad from FC I had planned...that was just okay.
What's for Tuesday Dinner, 12/14??