What's on everyone's menus for tonight?

Not sure here, maybe whatever falls out of the freezer... or maybe I'll let you all intrique me.
(the turkey meatball subs were great last night, yum!)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/13? cjs What's on everyone's...
Planning on rotissiere chicken, baked sweet potatoes and a yet to be determined brussel sprouts dish.
  What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/13? cjs What's on everyone's...
Well I went to the freezer and a teensy-weensy bone-in ribeye roast fell out! Also some summer corn! I will also make a green salad and some warm rolls. Maybe my hubby can pick up some of that ceremener(sp??), that wine from the other thread. Is it a red? I presume it is.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/13? luvnit Well I went to the f...
I'm making Jean's Mexican Chicken Pot Pie from "Black Beans & Corn" Yumm!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/13? Mare749 I'm making Jean's Me...
If all goes well with my back today we are going to have our wonderful pork dinner - sauteed pork medallions with carmelized apples, parsnip and sweet potato hash, and roasted asparagus. I wanted brussels sprouts but our source didn't have the stalks. (that maybe an interesting story later today!!!)

You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/13? Harborwitch If all goes well wit...
I forgot today's the day for grilled burgers!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/13? cjs I forgot today's the...
Sharon, I hope your back feels better. Your dinner sounds absolutely delicious!

Still looking for warmth here, so I'm doing coq au vin.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/13? karyn Sharon, I hope your ...
We bought a box of grapefruit and oranges from one of the local clubs as a fundraiser, and I found a recipe in CAH Light with a grapefruit and avacado "salsa" on grilled chicken. Going to try that with a rice pilaf tonight.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/13? HomeCulinarian We bought a box of g...
Baby Girl is home tonight....YYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH! She's actually staying over the night, so she doesn't have to rush off after supper. I had planned on the Crock Pot Classic Pot Roast that we enjoyed a few weeks ago.....perfect cold weather food. BUT I totally forgot to put the fixings on the grocery list yesterday. SOOOOO I'm doing Chinese Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry and Fried Rice.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/13? Gourmet_Mom Baby Girl is home to...
Who cares what you're having, Daphne - you'll have a ball having her home and not in a rush! Have fun.
www.achefsjourney.com
What's for Dinner, Monday, 12/13?