Evidently she had trouble trying to post her being away from the neighbohood here, so she put her plans on facebook - so, she is excused and I hope it's o.k. to post this here.

"Subject: Chef Tab on vacation
Hi everyone, I tried to post an OT thread about this on the forum, and could not get it to work. I didn't want anyone to worry. We are leaving tomorrow morning for Columbus Ohio for a wedding weekend. A nephew is getting married. Sunday, the 11th we are driving up to Detroit to visit friends and our grandson and his parents will fly in to be with us for the week too. Saturday the 17th, we will be driving back to PA stopping to meet Maryann and hubby on the way.......woohoo!!
I will probably have some internet access, but not sure how much time I will be spending on the computer. Have a great week everyone!
Daphne, I am trying to nail down the move dates. It is looking like it will be between the 26th and 30th. Hope you can meet us in Wilmington."

have fun and stay safe, Theresa!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Vacation for Theresa cjs Evidently she had tr...
Thanks for posting this, Jean. Luckily, I knew she was going to be away, but not for how long. I have also been anxious to know when she was coming down my way. Boy, she sure is doing a lot a traveling lately!

Have fun, Theresa, and safe travels! Give Maryann and Ron a hug from us!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Vacation for Theresa Gourmet_Mom Thanks for posting t...
Have a great time with your family, Theresa, and drive safely. Can't wait to meet you and your hubby next weekend!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Vacation for Theresa Mare749 Have a great time wi...
Here I am, green again with envy! have fun!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Vacation for Theresa cjs Here I am, green aga...
This is where we're meeting along with the menu. Jean, check out the black bean cakes and black bean sandwiches. First time I've seen those on a menu out this way.

http://www.thebrewkettle.com/taproom/TBK_Menu.pdf
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: Vacation for Theresa Mare749 This is where we're ...
Maryann, what a cool pick! Theresa's gonna LOVE it, I'm sure! That menu looks AWESOME! I'd have a hard time making a choice!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.

Re: Vacation for Theresa Gourmet_Mom Maryann, what a cool...
No kidding! I took a peek too. It all looks really good and like a fun place!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: Vacation for Theresa esgunn No kidding! I took ...
I'm with Jean on this. I'm 2 shades of green Have a great time, be safe, eat hearty and TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES!!

Re: Vacation for Theresa DFen911 I'm with Jean on thi...
My computer is giving me fits - so will have to look at this tomorrow...I can't even convert my word to PDF files. I'm going to soak my head, I think. geez, what an afternoon.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Vacation for Theresa cjs My computer is givin...
Is she ALLOWED to take a vacation?

Hope it's a great one.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
Vacation for Theresa