What's on everyone's menu?

I had planned on the Orzo Risotto with Mushrooms (portabello & Shiitake) & Garlic Scapes, but...Harginger Winery called and we'll be bottling today, so probably won't have the energy. Bottling Malbec.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

1st of July!! What's for Dinner? cjs What's on everyone'...
Sounds like fun, Jean. It's a work day for us, but I'm trying to think of a nice birthday dinner for him. No ideas yet.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.

Re: 1st of July!! What's for Dinner? Lorraine Sounds like fun, Jea...
Hey, happy birthday to 'him'!!! Hope you both don't work too hard today, play a little too!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: 1st of July!! What's for Dinner? cjs Hey, happy birthday ...
Happy Birthday to Gil! What Jean said, hope you have some time for fun too.

I'm taking advantage of the cooler weather here to make a pot roast, using the recipe that Lorraine gave me for short ribs for the gravy. It's one of Ron's favorite meals.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."

Re: 1st of July!! What's for Dinner? Mare749 Happy Birthday to Gi...
Lorraine, Happy Birthday to Him. I hope you both have a good day, and a day off soon to celebrate!

I don't know yet. It is rainy and a gym night. Maybe Terriaki chicken in the crock pot.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: 1st of July!! What's for Dinner? esgunn Lorraine, Happy Bir...
I can't decide. I had planned the Cajun Shrimp Fettucine, but Baby Girl is coming home. She has recently decided she can't eat shrimp ! She said she'd just bring the Pepto, but I decided to pick something else.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: 1st of July!! What's for Dinner? esgunn Lorraine, Happy Bir...
" It is rainy and a gym night." - yeah - first of July and rain!!
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: 1st of July!! What's for Dinner? cjs [img]/ubbthreads/i...
I totally forgot! Tell Gil Happy Birthday!!!! Like the others said, I hope you get at least a few minutes for you two to enjoy a little celebration.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: 1st of July!! What's for Dinner? cjs [img]/ubbthreads/i...
Jean, I heard it is supposed to improve July 5th. Maybe even up to the 80's later in the week.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.

Re: 1st of July!! What's for Dinner? esgunn Jean, I heard it is ...
from your lips (or Steve Poole's ) to God's ears.
www.achefsjourney.com
1st of July!! What's for Dinner?