Well first off, thank you Sharon for calling to see how we were last evening. Sorry, I think our phone went out during the last bit of our conversation.

Mostly the storm went right over us. We had some high winds and rain. No hail. But other parts were reporting 4 1/2 inch hail.

As the storms left our sky and faded into the horizon I snapped these pics of the 'wall' that had left us.

[Image: DSC02951.jpg] [Image: DSC02952.jpg]

If I woulda had a panoramic camera, you would be able to see that this wall of storms spanned completely across the entire horizon.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura

Minnesota Weather - Sheesh! luvnit Well first off, than...
Haven't heard any news - sounds like bad weather in your area. Glad all is o.k.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Minnesota Weather - Sheesh! luvnit Well first off, than...
[Image: DSCN4861.jpg]
[Image: DSCN4862.jpg]

Before those clouds got to you they were here! Those storms really were awful, we were so luck to escape all but some heavy rain, wind, and the thunder and lightning. I just feel so bad for all those who lost so much.

I'm glad you and your family are all okay - did you get a bedfull of kids last night????
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: Minnesota Weather - Sheesh! Harborwitch [img]http://i177.pho...
Now that I think about it, you all must have gotten the storm that went through the straits early in the week. Man, you should have seenthe ships come into port to wait it out. Horrendous swells.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

Re: Minnesota Weather - Sheesh! cjs Now that I think abo...
I guess I need to turn up the news and see what you guys are talking about.

I'm glad everybody is okay, though.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Minnesota Weather - Sheesh! cjs Now that I think abo...
We've got white caps on the little lake that would deter a lot of good sized boats from going out on the water!!! Sheesh.

Re: Minnesota Weather - Sheesh! Harborwitch We've got white caps...
We usually get at least a couple of big, nasty storms in June but so far, so good. Fingers are crossed... I'm glad that neither of you had any storm damage to deal with!
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com

Re: Minnesota Weather - Sheesh! foodfiend We usually get at le...
I just heard about the storms out that way. My gosh I am so glad everyone is ok!!!

Re: Minnesota Weather - Sheesh! DFen911 I just heard about t...
Vicci it looks like the storms could be heading your way! Duck if they do.

I think the horrendous 30+ mph sustained winds with higher gusts was really tough to deal with, especially after the tornadoes.

Re: Minnesota Weather - Sheesh! Harborwitch Vicci it looks like ...
Stay safe friends in PA and NY!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Minnesota Weather - Sheesh!