Well, our Maryann is having a b'day dinner, what are the rest of us having?

We have some ribs left that I hid so Roy & I could have them, but everything else is gone, so maybe a couple ears of corn.

Did you all know that balls of homemade mozzarella can hide in a freezer for two years and still be usable?????? I didn't, but I found them yesterday, so used them up last night for a great Margharita pizza -
[Image: MargheritaPizza.jpg]

We made 3 different pizza doughs and then made up 4 pizzas, so now HouseBoat Don is an expert and he is off to entertain all his friends with homemade pizza. He's complaing about how much MY birthday cost him - he bought a $40,000.+ truck yesterday......
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com

What's for Dinner, Tuesday, May 24?? cjs Well, our Maryann is...
We're going to have the Spicy Citrus Shrimp from the Smart Carb book. I think pineapple rice, and a fruit salasa.

If that doesn't fly - it will be Thai turkey burgers with coconut rice and a salad.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, May 24?? Harborwitch We're going to have ...
What?!?! You can freeze Mozzerella?!?!?! I know you said homemade but what of the storebought fresh that's cryovac'd?

This is wonderful news cause I like to make extra pizza dough to freeze...heck I could freeze basil in water too. It doesn't have to be bright green for a pizza since it's gonna bake a tad anyways.

Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, May 24?? DFen911 What?!?! You can fre...
Well, if I can freeze homemade, don't know why any of it won't. In fact, I probably have frozen the commercial 'fresh' mozz. at some point - I freeze just about anything. I like to have all of it on hand too, Denise.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
What's for Dinner, Tuesday, May 24??