What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/6?
  Re: (...)
Ohhhhhh, leftovers again, but at least not ham - we still have some of the slow cooker ribs left and the other pasta salad. Come Wednesday, all is going in the freezer and we'll have something new.

What are you all up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/6? by cjs (Ohhhhhh, leftovers a...)
I looks like we are going to have Spaghetti and Meatballs. I love homemade meatballs. I have to make a double batch just to keep up with the demand. I may even make the Custard Rich Rolls today.

I will see how I feel. Gosh I have been so sluggish since that headcold or allergy or both. I do feel better, but I am just so gosh darn tired. I could take a nap right now! Maybe I just need some sunshine to perk me up.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/6? by luvnit (I looks like we are ...)
I may just do spaghetti and meatballs myself. That way I wouldn't have to go to the store. I have to go to Southport tomorrow for blood work, so I'm trying to hold off on going to the grocery store until then. The big trip to the city will wait until Friday when the weather is supposed to turn nasty. It's just too gorgeous outside to do anything but sit on the deck and read....LOL!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/6? by Gourmet_Mom (I may just do spaghe...)
The grocery store was clearing out turkeys yesterday. Picked up a 14 lb one for $7.20. Roasted it off yesterday, so wqe'll have that tonight. Made some potato salad early this morning before the kitchen got too warm, (it's supposed to be 80 here again today). That along with a tomato/avocado salad will be supper.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/6? by Lorraine (The grocery store wa...)
" be 80 here again today). " - oh, I'd kill for some 80 degree weather!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/6? by Lorraine (The grocery store wa...)
That sounds like a real nice supper Lorraine. I love meals like that.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/6? by luvnit (That sounds like a r...)
We're having really nice weather here, too. It's such a blessing after such a long winter. We're having Cobb salad and custard rich rolls. I'm finally giving them a try. After all of your rave reviews and beautiful pictures I can't wait to finally taste them.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/6? by karyn (We're having really ...)
We're having pan roasted chicken quarters. A take off of the recipes and techniques in Issue 45 for Cornish Game Hens. Compound butter of basil and lemon peel under the skins. Spinach and crumbled gorganzola salad with grapefruit vinaigrette, topped with sliced strawberries and chopped smoked almonds. I am going to try making steamed cauliflower into "mashed taters and gravy"
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/6? by farnfam (We're having pan roa...)
Went to Trader Joe's today, so we will be having shrimp stir-fry with lo mein and shu-mai dumplings. Gosh I love that store! Also went to Sur la Table and bought a set of espresso cups. I'm tired of using a shot glass for espresso.
These are so cute!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 4/6? by Mare749 (Went to Trader Joe's...)
I'm not sure exactly what we'll have, but it will be leftovers! We've got a build up to work on.