For Dinner 4/5? Leftovers????
  Re: (...)
leftovers for us - In fact we have two pasta salads to work on this week. That apple pasta (from the Slow Cooker book) is really a good one. Well, so is the Tortellini, so we'll try to use them all up. with HAM.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: For Dinner 4/5? Leftovers???? by cjs (leftovers for us - I...)
Well, I got a butt portion which was just right with enough leftovers for a ham roll sammie for me and Baby Girl today. It had an excellent flavor and very tender. I'm glad I bought two. The other one will make a great quick and easy in the next few weeks. I DO have the bone left. It's supposed to get rainy at the end of the week, so I'm saving it for then.

I'll have to get back with you later on dinner. I haven't even thought about it, yet.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: For Dinner 4/5? Leftovers???? by Gourmet_Mom (Well, I got a butt p...)
Actually, we're going to give the Dan Dan Noodles a try. I'm looking forward to it.
  Re: Re: For Dinner 4/5? Leftovers???? by karyn (Actually, we're goin...)
We are going out of town for a few days so it will be whatever is the best local restaurant. Not going to carry the pots this time. The Easter menus sounded so good-especially all the lemony desserts!! (Jean, I think there was a ruffle or two or was that rhinestones and feathers??????)
  Re: Re: For Dinner 4/5? Leftovers???? by (We are going out of ...)
Leftovers here, too! I have lots of roast lamb leftover plus some fajita chicken from last week to use up before it goes bad.
  Re: Re: For Dinner 4/5? Leftovers???? by HomeCulinarian (Leftovers here, too!...)
probably was "rhinestones and feathers??????"
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: For Dinner 4/5? Leftovers???? by cjs (probably was "rhines...)
After a day on the deck, I decided on a simple meal...Chicken Piccata. What a glorious day!!!!!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.