SPEEDY SPINACH SQUARES ALFREDO recipe
  Re: (...)
I hope that Jean won't mind that I posted this recipe from her neighbor. It was so good!

* Exported from MasterCook *

SPEEDY SPINACH SQUARES ALFREDO

Recipe By : Noanie & Berch Parker
Serving Size : 0 Preparation Time :0:00
Categories :

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method
-------- ------------ --------------------------------
1 10oz. can refrigerated pizza crust
1 cup frozen leaf spinach -- thawed and squeezed dry
1/2 cup purchased alfredo sauce
1 4.5 oz. jar sliced mushrooms
8 ounces mozzarella cheese -- shredded
1 cup ham -- sliced
1/3 cup red bell pepper -- chopped
Parmesan cheese grated (optional)
crushed red pepper flakes (optional)

Oven - 425. Lightly grease 13X9" baking dish. Unroll dough, place in greased baking dish. Starting at the center, press out dough with hands over bottom and halfway up the sides.

Place spinach in a small bowl, cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Drain well, squeeze out moisture, pat dry with paper towels.

Spoon and spread Alfredo sauce over dough. Arrange spinach over sauce, press lightly. Top with mushrooms, mozz. cheese, ham and bell pepper

Bake for 15-17 minutes or until crust is brown. Cut into squares. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: SPEEDY SPINACH SQUARES ALFREDO recipe by Mare749 ( I hope that Jean wo...)
That sounds really good and easy!
  Re: Re: SPEEDY SPINACH SQUARES ALFREDO recipe by HomeCulinarian (That sounds really g...)
This does sound good! Maybe even a breakfast idea for a crowd.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: SPEEDY SPINACH SQUARES ALFREDO recipe by chef_Tab (This does sound good...)
Not at all - I had forgotten completely about this one - they brought it to a pig BBQ years ago! It is good!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: SPEEDY SPINACH SQUARES ALFREDO recipe by cjs (Not at all - I had f...)
Thanks Maryann, Jean, and Jean's friends. This sounds really good! I'll be making this very soon! I think it would also make a good pizza!

>>>>DUCKING AND RUNNING FOR COVER<<<<<<<<
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: SPEEDY SPINACH SQUARES ALFREDO recipe by Gourmet_Mom (Thanks Maryann, Jean...)
That's what I was thinking.... (I'm making sign of the cross to ward you off! and hopefully Maryann won't think of this)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: SPEEDY SPINACH SQUARES ALFREDO recipe by cjs (That's what I was th...)
Oh, I did actually, but decided not to say anything or that book will never get to the printer on time!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: SPEEDY SPINACH SQUARES ALFREDO recipe by Mare749 (Oh, I did actually, ...)
The devil made me do it...I swear!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.