Weekdays - Vol 1 - need apple dessert urgently
  Re: (...)
Someone took my daughter's copy of Weekdays Vol 1 from the cart at the supermarket where she was shopping for a dinner party which included the apple dessert recipe from Vol 1 (she thinks). That volume also has the Chicken Carbonara but she was able to find that recipe online Can anyone help PLEASE!!! She couldn't remember the name, but it has walnuts and I'm not sure what else. THank you.
  Re: Weekdays - Vol 1 - need apple dessert urgently by Alix01 (Someone took my daug...)
I have Weeknights in front of me and it has the Carbonara recipe in it, but I'm not seeing anything with apples...please direct. I'd love to help.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Weekdays - Vol 1 - need apple dessert urgently by Gourmet_Mom (I have Weeknights in...)
Thanks Daphne. My daughter said it is a dessert recipe that she thinks is towards the back.

It's apples cooked on the stove. Chopped walnuts heated in oven. Mixed together and put over ice cream. Finding anything???
  Re: Re: Weekdays - Vol 1 - need apple dessert urgently by Alix01 (Thanks Daphne. My d...)
There's a recipe for Stovetop Apple Crisp in the Weeknight Menus Vol II. Would that be it? If so, I can type it up if no one else has it.
  Re: Re: Weekdays - Vol 1 - need apple dessert urgently by Sage (There's a recipe for...)
Oh, yes, I believe that is it. You'd be a lifesaver. My daughter would be eternally grateful. Thanks so much.