HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY !!!!!!!!!!!
  Re: (...)
Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy all your baking and shopping.
Love Ya My Friend.
  Re: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY !!!!!!!!!!! by madmax (Hope you have a wond...)
Thank you dear heart! I will check in again when I get to Portland.

Marilee's dogs will be glad to see me since "Uncle Bill" always brings them treats and spoils them rotten
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY !!!!!!!!!!! by bjcotton (Thank you dear heart...)
" enjoy all your baking and shopping. "

I bet the stores in Portland just love to see his truck roll up!!! Safe travels, and have a great time!
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY !!!!!!!!!!! by Lorraine (" enjoy all your bak...)
Hey, Happy Birthday, Billy... Where's the little cake icon by your name today?

Hope you have a great day doing whatever makes you happy!
  Re: Re: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY !!!!!!!!!!! by HomeCulinarian (Hey, Happy Birthday,...)
Billy I hope you have a FUN filled day of baking, visiting, shopping, eating, laughing and carrying on!

**Uber HUGS**
  Re: Re: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY !!!!!!!!!!! by HomeCulinarian (Hey, Happy Birthday,...)
Yes, Happy, Happy, Birthday Billy!

Hope it's a great day for you, and a great year too!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY !!!!!!!!!!! by luvnit (Yes, Happy, Happy, B...)
Another year older and wiser and all of that stuff that you have heard for years and a mix of try being like Peter Pan until the next birthday comes along!

Happy birthday Billy!!!
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: Re: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY !!!!!!!!!!! by firechef (Another year older a...)
Have a HAPPY HAPPY day filled with all the wonderful things you wish for

Has it really been a year already---seems as though I just wished you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY----GEESH!!!

Hugs to you Billy,

Roxanne
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy
  Re: Re: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY !!!!!!!!!!! by Roxanne 21 (Have a HAPPY HAPPY d...)
Billy - have a wonderful day - and many more wonderful days in 2009!
  Re: Re: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY !!!!!!!!!!! by bjcotton (Thank you dear heart...)
I hope you've had a wonderful day, Billy! though for you out there it's still early afternoon. Have a great time!

PJ
PJ