T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th?
  Re: (...)
I'm so sick of soup, so sick of turkey, so sick of ham....

Have no idea yet for dinner, but since I have some leftover flour tortillas, it may include the little goodies Cis just mentioned somewhere....

Maybe you all will inspire me - you normally do. What are you up to?
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? by cjs (I'm so sick of soup,...)
Quote:

I'm so sick of soup, so sick of turkey, so sick of ham....

Have no idea yet for dinner, but since I have some leftover flour tortillas, it may include the little goodies Cis just mentioned somewhere....

Maybe you all will inspire me - you normally do. What are you up to?

How about beef tacos or chicken encheladas?
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? by cjs (I'm so sick of soup,...)
They'll be out, so it's leftover Shephard's Pie and moving boxes for me.
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? by Lorraine (They'll be out, so i...)
I am making a pork should blade roast tonight. Not sure what else I will have with it. Potatoes I guess. I know my hubby will want gravy and so will my baby boy.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? by luvnit (I am making a pork s...)
Well, I'll be of no help. I'm sick of so many things myself. I wish a new meat or two would be invented.

Actually, a corned beef dinner doesn't sound too bad and then hash out of leftovers.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? by Trixxee (Well, I'll be of no ...)
We're having smorgass-borgass tonight... The fridge is stuffed with little containers of this and that... There are probably a few science experiments in there that need to be purged.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? by Trixxee (Well, I'll be of no ...)
Sorry, I can't be much help either. Have mostly been eating out this week. Whatever you are going to make with the flour tortillas is making me want some Mexican food tonight! I love this dish they do with strips of steak and onions rolled in a soft tortilla with white melty cheese over it. It's like the mexican version of a philly cheese steak sandwich. Yumm!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? by Mare749 (Sorry, I can't be mu...)
"Whatever you are going to make with the flour tortillas is making me want some Mexican food tonight! I love this dish they do with strips of steak and onions rolled in a soft tortilla with white melty cheese over it. It's like the mexican version of a philly cheese steak sandwich. Yumm!"

BINGLE JELLS!!! That's it! AND, I have leftover black bean salsa from the Turkey Tortilla soup.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? by cjs ("Whatever you are go...)
Quesadillas.

Fajitas.

Anything that requires lots of jalapeno peppers.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - Dec. 5th? by cjs ("Whatever you are go...)
I think we're going Asian tonight. It's either that or I'm going to make a soup with my leftover corned beef and beer based stock - like a beer and cheese soup with all the leftovers from the corned beef in it. I made bread yesterday so I think that'll be it and Asian tomorrow night.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!