OT-To ALL of my fellow Canadians...
  Re: (...)
Hope everyone has a wonderful Victoria Day weekend. I noticed that Victoria Day is Monday and wanted to wish Lorraine and that pesky sister of mine that shows up every now and again (Chefelle) a safe weekend full of cooking and time away from the "daily grind."

Holy Cow...1201 posts. Took me long enough...
"Ponder well on this point: the pleasant hours of our life are all connected, by a more or less tangible link, with some memory of the table."-Charles Pierre Monselet, French author(1825-1888)
  Re: OT-To ALL of my fellow Canadians... by firechef (Hope everyone has a ...)
I hope you all have a nice extended weekend! Happy Victoria Day!

I'd be jealous, if we weren't having our own next weekend! YIPPEEEE!!!
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: OT-To ALL of my fellow Canadians... by Gourmet_Mom (I hope you all have ...)
So, kick back and have a Molson, eh?
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: Re: OT-To ALL of my fellow Canadians... by labradors (So, kick back and ha...)
Do we have Canadian friends LJ? Lorraine and your sis live in Canada? Well for heaven sakes Happy holiday my friends!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: Re: OT-To ALL of my fellow Canadians... by bjcotton (Do we have Canadian ...)
Lots of folks on the ferries this weekend going over to Victoria (city of) for the festivities, I guess.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: OT-To ALL of my fellow Canadians... by bjcotton (Do we have Canadian ...)
" Do we have Canadian friends LJ? "

No, just aquiantances, Billy!!

The neighbours had fireworks in their backyard last night. I sat on the step watching them. Had to go in and put on socks and a sweater,. Then had to go back and get a blanket. My glass of wine almost turned into a slushy it was so cold! But, a day off is always nice. Thanks, everyone! Is Memorial Day next weekend of rsome of you?
Practice safe lunch. Use a condiment.