how long does it take?
  Re: (...)
How long does it take to get one of the special books? I ordered the grilling book like 5 weeks ago and still have not received it
  Re: how long does it take? by Emmasmum (How long does it tak...)
That's a good question. I've gotten mine within a few days (even my issues come quickly) but there are a lot of people here that wait a very long time. (Hello, Billy) I wonder if it has to do with the distribution centers, maybe the locations? 5 weeks is a long time, I'd give them a call. I didn't notice where you are located. I'm in NH, just an hour away from Boston, so things travel quickly here.

Another thought-sometimes these are offered before they're actually ready to *****: good intentions not withstanding, things happen and maybe they missed a deadline.

Anyways, hope you get it soon. I've been meaning to order it, just haven't gotten there yet.

PJ
PJ
  Re: Re: how long does it take? by pjcooks (That's a good questi...)
It takes me a long time to get them Emmasmum. I have waited almost 2 months at times. I asked for an index of their back recipes and have never received it. For me, it's the old saying, "Good things come to those who wait!" or I hope so anyway.
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
  Re: how long does it take? by Emmasmum (How long does it tak...)
I've had my book for a while now. I ordred it when it was first advertised. I would call the order center and ask about it by now.

PS - it's got some really good recipes!