New Issue?
  Re: (...)
Anyone receive the new issue yet? I keep seeing the picture of the cover on the home page and I am eagerly anticipating it...I am all about new grilling recipes this summer!
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: New Issue? by esgunn (Anyone receive the n...)
Arrived here yesterday. I'm getting ready to go out of town for next week and haven't had time to give it more than a quick look.
Have not seen yet...anxiously awaiting arrival. (God, I hope Roxanne's rec'd that last issue....)
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: New Issue? by cjs (Have not seen yet......)
No, nothing yet, but I seem to be one of the last on the list now. First couple of issues showed up before everyone else, now they arrive later. It was driving me crazy waiting for it, so I can only imagine how Roxanne feels!

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: New Issue? by Mare749 (No, nothing yet, but...)
No C@H, but I received my Bon Appetit with the cover of the next food network star's Rory Schelpisi's Prize-Winning Ribs recipe. It's very nice.
Jan

Please spay and neuter your pets.
  Re: Re: New Issue? by Half_Baked (No [url=mailto:C@H]C...)
Neither hide nor hair!
Don't wait too long to tell someone you love them.

Billy
Received my copy about a week ago -- surprised because it arrived at our new address. Thought it would be late or even lost due to the address change. Were you looking for anything special out of it?
Vive Bene! Spesso L'Amore! Di Risata Molto!

Buon Appetito!

Linda
  Re: Re: New Issue? by MUSICMAKER (Received my copy abo...)
Well, this sure is a pleasant surprise, Mine was in today's mail! Must have gotten bumped back up to the top of the mailing list again.

Maryann
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: New Issue? by HomeCulinarian (Arrived here yesterd...)
WWWHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting for #61!!!! Looks like my mail is getting diverted to teh nether regions----I will have to live through you guys until I purchase the yearly volume---I have asked for replacement issues soo many times I'm too embarrassed to do that again---
"Never eat more than you can lift" Miss Piggy