New Kid In Town
  Re: (...)
Hello!

Have a day off and have read your posts. I'm very impressed with what I have read. I go into people's homes to teach in groups or privately. Have great support from our local chefs. Not really familiar with this site yet. Just got to jump in. I posted some info on brining, but I wasn't detailed enough. Apologies! Will be more prepared next time. Have enjoyed your enthusiasm and support for one another. I'm here to help and learn!

David
  Re: New Kid In Town by CHEFDAVID (Hello![br][br]Have a...)
Glad you're here!! Another brain to pick. Love your attitude.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
Thank you!
I will always be at your service. I have very good resources to draw from, and good experience from chefs. To help & learn will hopefully keep me sharp. That's my goal. Don't pick my brain too much-not enough there to begin with!

David

Cordially
  Re: Re: New Kid In Town by CHEFDAVID (Thank you![br]I will...)
Welcome, David! Your enthusiasm is also appreciated as is your sense of humor! I hope you stick around!
Tammy
  Re: Re: New Kid In Town by Old Bay (Glad you're here!! A...)
Old Bay,

Tried to send you a post, but I'm not sure it got through! My Dad grew up in Kerrville. I was a L/H S7 for 15 yrs. The insurance industry is the best thing since sliced bread! I appreciate your dedication to such a fine profession. I was a state-licensed instructor for pre-licensed training for L/H & P/C & S6 & 7. Had a pass ratio of 87%. Did CE classes too. Wrote 'Pensions & Profit Sharing' and 'Retirement Planning' for Indiana.

Keep up your good work- the people need you!

David
  Re: Re: New Kid In Town by CHEFDAVID (Old Bay,[br][br]Trie...)
I got your post and replied--again, thanks for the kind words.
"He who sups with the devil should have a. long spoon".
  Re: Re: New Kid In Town by Old Bay (I got your post and ...)
Welcome David! It's awesome to have professionals chime in! I'm just a stay-at-home mom who would LOVE to go to culinary school...in my next life!
Loving every moment of my life!!
Welcome, David! I'm still fairly new to this forum too but I have really enjoyed the shared information and camraderie so far. I love CAH and I hope you will too!
Meg
[url] www.meglucas.com [url]
  Re: Re: New Kid In Town by mlucas1 (Welcome, David! I'm ...)
Welcome, David! I am another newbie to this forum but wanted to say, "Helloooo!" I'm sure everyone will enjoy your trained "eye." I hope to share ideas with you as well.
Welcome to c@h David - good to see another contributor!!

So, you're a personal chef? How long have you been at it? Are you by chance affiliated with APCA? Have some friends thru that organization.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com