What's On The Menu 06/11 to 06/17/2018

What is on your menu for tonight.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: What's On The Menu 06/11 to 06/17/2018 by Harborwitch (What is on your menu...)
Three cheese Stromboli & Pepperoni. Big Grin
  Re: What's On The Menu 06/11 to 06/17/2018 by Harborwitch (What is on your menu...)
Ooooh . . . I'm waiting for a photo!  Sounds good.

Now, why did this post twice?
You posted three times. Big Grin
Oh, that sounds sooo good! My girls gave me a "paint night" that was held at the Hofbrahaus downtown, so we had cocktails and a sandwich before going into the event room. I had a wonderful "schnitzel" sandwich on a pretzel bun, and some wonderful sauteed fresh vegetables instead of fries. Paint nights are fun!
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Sounds like a great night Maryann.

Tonight it's Chinese Almond Chicken.

Last nights Stromboli. I think the recipe is in issue 109.

[Image: 1_zpsjk136kik.jpg]
Oh, that picture is drool worthy! Big Grin Must make that soon.

Tonight we had club sandwiches and a salad.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Blaine, that looks sooooo good!  I would lick my screen . . . but I'm worried about the gluten!  LOL

Maryann that sounds like a fun evening.

I made Chiles Rellenos last night with yellow rice and my special Ranchero sauce.  I had been craving this for months.

Tonight was leftover pork cheeks and other goodies from the last few days.  We hit the sack early last night since someone in the family thought I had to be in Corvallis (about 2 hrs away) at 8:30 - so to bed at 8:30, and up at 5.  Got there on time for my Patency test . . . well 2+ hours early.  I realized on the way that I shouldn't have eaten dinner last night or had my tea this am, but I still got to swallow this giant pill to see if I can swallow and pass a "Smart Pill".  So far so good and I am ready to crash soon.