Dinner Thread 11/14/16 - 11/20/16
  Re: Dinner Thread 11/14/16 - 11/20/16 by cjs ([b][u][size=medium]M...)
We are pulling the camper to Southport this afternoon, so we will be eating out.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Well, I missed something.....what camper, Daphne?

Please send good thoughts our way for my grandbaby, Katie. She is on her 8th grade school trip to Washington, D.C. and the weather is awful.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
Me too, what camper?? Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
We have friends in Southport with an RV park and it occurred to us that buying a camper and parking there would be so much better than staying in a motel.  So we looked on Craigslist yesterday and caught a post only an hour old.  We got an unbelievable deal.  The couple hadn't planned to buy a new camper, but they found one they liked while waiting for their daughter who was buying one.

This thing has been well cared for and looks almost new.  It's a 28' Trail Bay.  We got it for less than the list price and he threw in the towing gear and 2 large outdoor rugs.  Let's see if this works.

https://wilmington.craigslist.org/rvs/5883429163.html
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
Really nice, Daphne. I think you will like that much more than staying in a motel. And, you will probably meet a lot of great people.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
WHEEE!!! I LOVE IT! Oh how much fun you will have with it - especially when you retire....again!! Let us know where and we'll meet you somewhere.

By the way, now I can't get shrimp & grits out of my mind! As soon as Thanksgiving is over. Smile

Wow!! Did this week go by quickly!! Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com