DINNER THREAD - 10/31 - 11/6/16
  Re: RE: DINNER THREAD - 10/31 - 11/6/16 by Mare749 (Labs, what did you d...)
Stir-fry with a "Chinese" vegetable mix, Asian noodles and a sauce I made from vegetable broth, honey, soy sauce, Sriracha, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce and cornstarch.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: DINNER THREAD - 10/31 - 11/6/16 by cjs ([size=medium][b][u]M...)
Great idea Trixxee, great choice Jean. I've got pumpkin pancakes-Breakfast for dinner down for Monday. Heart

That really sounds good, Rob.

Old school tacos for dinner here.
The tshirt is HILARIOUS!!!!!  Go Tracie!!!

The question is, will he dare wear it?!?!

We worked late so we got a pizza at our favorite Greek/Italian place before heading home.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
We're getting ready to visit my family for the weekend, so tonight is cleaning up leftovers.  Smile There's a butternut squash cream sauce from our dinner party last Saturday that I will thin with broth and use on fettucine and chicken, sides will be leftover roasted brussels sprouts with walnuts and a salad (the lettuce won't wait until Monday...).
Vicci

my cooking adventures
www.victoriasdays.blogspot.com
Thursday's Dinner - 11/3/16???

What's on the menu for everyone today??

I have more leftovers - the terrine, chutney, pulled pork which I'm going to try & turn into a pizza.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
Does anyone remember the Calfornia Roast Beef sandwiches Carl's Jr. used to sell in the 70'-80', maybe 90's?  Anyway, I'm doing something like that which will basically be a french dip on a fresh baguette but with the addition of slices of roasted green chiles.  Good combo.  Maybe a few tots.
Don't remember those, but they sure sound good. Smile
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
IF you make the terrine and the chutney, let me tell you this is a wonderful way to use up the leftovers – Pizza! J I warmed the Gorgonzola-Goat Cheese terrine just enough to spread on dough round; topped with BBQ rib meat, diced and baked. To serve: dolloped the pear-ginger chutney over. So simple and so very good! Wine - Black Box Syrah and Two Vines Gewürztraminer - both wonderful!

Attached Files Image(s)

www.achefsjourney.com
darn, can't do multiples now...... Huh

www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: RE: DINNER THREAD - 10/31 - 11/6/16 by cjs (Damn, can't do multi...)
Looks delicious Jean.