ABC's "The Taste" 2nd season-SPOILER ALERT!!
  Re: (...)
The Taste (the cooking show where everything comes down to a single spoonful) actually made it back for another year.

This year, judges/mentors Anthony Bourdain, Ludo LeFebvre and Nigella Lawson are back and Marcus Samuelsson will be replacing Brian Malarkey.

Samuelsson is one of my favourites from Top Chef Masters, Chopped and other shows and I can't wait to see how he mentors the contestants.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?
  Re: ABC's "The Taste" 2nd season-SPOILER ALERT!! by labradors ([i]The Taste[/i] (th...)
I haven't seen this show yet. I will have to tune in. I love Bordain and Nigella.
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: ABC's "The Taste" returns for a 2nd season tonight by luvnit (I haven't seen this ...)
We've been looking forward to this one coming back on.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: ABC's "The Taste" returns for a 2nd season tonight by cjs (We've been looking f...)
I'll be watching. I enjoyed last season.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: ABC's "The Taste" returns for a 2nd season tonight by Gourmet_Mom (I'll be watching. I...)
I really enjoyed the show last night!! AND, I'm adding a

******************SPOILER ALERT!!!******************

DON'T READ ANY FURTHER UNTIL YOU'VE WATCHED THE CURRENT EPISODE!!!

I loved that some of the cocky 'chefs' were not chosen and home cooks reigned. It dissapoints me when a chef/cook thinks 10 ingredients will blow the socks off, when the flavors of maybe 4 good flavors takes it over the top!!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: ABC's "The Taste" 2nd season SPOILER ALERT!!! by cjs (I really enjoyed the...)
********** FURTHER SPOILERS AHEAD **********

Certainly not a night for cocky vegetarians, either, except for the one who got lucky with an overly sweet cupcake. LOL!
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?