Wednesday's Dinner, 12/11/13??
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu today??

I'm fixing a Duck (had in the freezer) and tortellini in Alfredo sauce. Have some 'older' bananas, so may even make a jello.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/11/13?? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Left overs from the General Tso's baked chicken I did last night and homemade fried rice.

So tired of the snow, none of it has melted because our daily temps are saying below 30. *sigh*
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/11/13?? by DFen911 (Left overs from the ...)
21°and snowing here, but that's normal for us this time of year. Just wish the sun was out.

Dinner tonight will be a pot of chili that can keep warm in the crockpot. I have to pick up Alyssa and Tommy from school today and take Alyssa to her ice-skating practice for their recital. Everyone can eat when they want to.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/11/13?? by Mare749 (21°and snowing here,...)
Old school ground beef tacos and pinto beans.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/11/13?? by Trixxee (Old school ground be...)
Hubby is cooking tonight: Noodles and summer spaghetti sauce.

Joe has a big homework project I am working on with him. It's kind of a cool assignment. You have to create a menu with agriculture products from the Midwest Region. You get to name your restaurant, make your menu, add photos and pricing.

His menu is going to look AMAZING!
"Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time."
Laura
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/11/13?? by luvnit (Hubby is cooking ton...)
What a fun project, Laura!

We're having beef stew from the freezer. I'll probably serve it over brown rice with roasted broccolini.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/11/13?? by karyn (What a fun project, ...)
Wow Joe!!! I did that in Culinary school and you're doing it in middle school???????????????? Geez! Laura, I'd so love to see it all when he's done. Good luck to him.

Guess what I made today, again............. Barbara!!

[Image: vyj1.jpg]
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/11/13?? by cjs (Wow Joe!!! I did tha...)
Oh Yeah!!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/11/13?? by BarbaraS (Oh Yeah!![br][br]Bar...)
Jean, you're evil!!! LOL!

William and the kids went to get seafood after church. BG and I had leftover Chicken Fried Steak.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Wednesday's Dinner, 12/11/13?? by Gourmet_Mom (Jean, you're evil!!!...)
I might take the CFS over seafood too.

Jean's Alfredo sounded so good - so mac & cheese with ham, green peppers & peas. It was really good.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!