Cookie Sheet and Pizza stone for Toaster Oven
  Re: (...)
We use our Breville Convection toaster oven way more than our regular oven. My pet peeve has been cookies, since most sheets I found were super small. I finally found the same Chicago Metallic big ones I use in a small size. Here's the link in case anyone has had the same problem.

I also found this pizza stone . I am excited because it can also go directly on a grill. I love Emile Henry and especially the Flametop line.
  Re: Cookie Sheet and Pizza stone for Toaster Oven by Cubangirl (We use our Breville ...)
Nice pizza stone, Alina. You will probably love it. The cookie sheets are great, I'm sure, but it would take me forever to bake cookies on those. I need the biggest sheets that will fit into my oven, especially when I do the holiday baking marathon.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Cookie Sheet and Pizza stone for Toaster Oven by Mare749 (Nice pizza stone, Al...)
I don't have a small toaster-like oven, but it would be handy when I take a couple of frozen cookie doughs out to bake for a small treat for us.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: Cookie Sheet and Pizza stone for Toaster Oven by cjs (I don't have a small...)
When I bake cookies for Christmas giving etc. I use my big oven which will take 3 sheets at a time. However, I often want to make fresh ones for just Steve and I, and the small cookie sheet will work great. It won't heat up the whole house in summer.

I also love to experiment, making a batch of dough and then add different kind of chips or fruit to parts of the batch to see what I like better. This would be perfect for the "trying out" phase. I did that with Jacques Torres choco chip recipe until I got it exactly how I liked it (which was not how Steve liked it, but ....), ditto for the cookies and cream ones using blueberries, apricots and cranberries (apricots won).

Pizza stone should be here today. I love that you can cut on it, it can go under the broiler, the freezer, the microwave or make a pretty tray.
  Re: Re: Cookie Sheet and Pizza stone for Toaster Oven by Cubangirl (When I bake cookies ...)
Those look great! Thanks for sharing. My parents use their toaster oven a lot instead of heating up the big one. I think they'd love those pans, and Christmas is coming....
  Re: Re: Cookie Sheet and Pizza stone for Toaster Oven by karyn (Those look great! Th...)
Both are a fairly tight fit on the Breville. The pizza stone has to go diagonal because of the handles, but that actually makes it easier to take out. They would work with plenty of space in the large Oster. Even DH is excited about the pizza stone.
  Re: Re: Cookie Sheet and Pizza stone for Toaster Oven by Cubangirl (Both are a fairly ti...)
Well, my toaster-oven is just the regular variety (though a good size) - not convection, but I've had not trouble baking small batches of cookies on a folded sheet of aluminum foil.

Have always wanted to try to find a small-enough quarry-stone tile to use as a pizza stone in the toaster-oven.
If blueberry muffins have blueberries in them, what do vegan muffins have?