T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/12/13???
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

We're finally having Steakhouse Mushroom Burgers!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/12/13??? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Clam Campanelle for lunch with my dad, then tonight Ron and I are going out for a date night.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/12/13??? by Mare749 (Clam Campanelle for ...)
You will love them Jean!

I am making a recipe from the Celebrate the Rain book - Gingered Chicken Salad with a Hoisin Vinaigrette. Basically marinated grilled chicken served over cabbages, etc. with a rice wine/hoisin dressing. Picture looks really nice.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/12/13??? by Trixxee (You will love them J...)
Looking forward to them, Trixxee! have fun Maryann!! Nice dinner to start the night off.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/12/13??? by cjs (Looking forward to t...)
We're having pizza tonight - finally! The boys were having too much "fun" to care about dinner and I gave up trying to feed them.
Bad golf games are not conducive to serious interest in food.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/12/13??? by Harborwitch (We're having pizza t...)
Ah cr@p....runs to the freezer. I'll get to ya
  Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/12/13??? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
Chinese takeout! Awesome Won Ton soup and Kung Pao Chicken.

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/12/13??? by Trixxee (You will love them J...)
Have an Italian bread rising. I'm planning to make that egg plant pecorino pear salad to go with it.... And some wine! So glad we got into town last night to buy some more we've been out for a week
Cis
Empress for Life
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/12/13??? by farnfam (Have an Italian brea...)
Quote:

And some wine! So glad we got into town last night to buy some more we've been out for a week

One of my biggest fears! LOL. Just in case there's a natural disaster, we have at least 50 bottles on hand at all times. I'd have more if I had the storage.
  Re: Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner, 4/12/13??? by Trixxee ([blockquote]Quote:[h...)
Jean, I put a handful of frozen peas in the clam campanelle for lunch. Dad just loved it and wanted to know if I would make it again next week.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."