What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22??
  Re: (...)
What's on the menu for everyone today??

I'm really getting tired of eating on the run - probably something from the freezer that will be fast and easy. I seem to be eating vicariously thru you all lately!!
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? by cjs (What's on the menu f...)
But we'll all be traveling vicariously thru you soon!

I am leaning towards shrimp tacos as I have some coleslaw mix that I never opened the other day and will top them with that. Probably some pinto beans on the side.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? by Trixxee (But we'll all be tra...)
I'm doing spaghetti with home grown salad. It's testing week. I had two kids use the full four hours allowed today. My feet and back are killing me! Tomorrow will be equally long, I feel sure.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm doing spaghetti ...)
From the April 2012 issue; Chorizo & Potato Tacos with tomatillo salsa.
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? by losblanos1 (From the April 2012 ...)
We didn't make that particular recipe but we did make chorizo, potato and egg tacos for breakfast a few weekends ago. It was my first time having chorizo and it was delicious. Where has chorizo been all my life, especially considering I live in S. California?
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? by Trixxee (We didn't make that ...)
We had Jambalaya on the Grill. It's a Cuisine recipe, but I forgot to add the issue to Mastercook when I typed in the recipe, so I would have to go look for it. Quick, easy and yummy.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? by Trixxee (We didn't make that ...)
Chorizo & Potato Tacos. Delicious, a keeper for sure. I used cojita cheese in lieu of queso fresco.

[Image: ChorizoPotatotaco.jpg]
  Re: Re: What's for Dinner, Tuesday, 5/22?? by losblanos1 (Chorizo & Potato Tac...)
We had our Anual Gymnastics banquet, so it was a catered buffet focused towards kids eating. Chicken and pasta.

Food was ok, banquet was fun.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.