Saturday, 11/20 - What's for dinner?
  Re: (...)
What's on everyone's menu for tonight??

We're having a repeat of the pulled pork sandwiches (from C@H's Slow Cooker book) with coleslaw. They were so good.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Saturday, 11/20 - What's for dinner? by cjs (What's on everyone's...)
Fried Chicken!

Barbara
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Then find someone whose life has given them vodka.
  Re: Re: Saturday, 11/20 - What's for dinner? by BarbaraS (Fried Chicken![br][b...)
Going to my FIL today and my BIL's on Sunday for an early Thanksgiving dinner. Both told us we didn't need to bring anything!
  Re: Re: Saturday, 11/20 - What's for dinner? by HomeCulinarian (Going to my FIL toda...)
The leftover oven fried chicken and mashed potatoes from last night. I am working at the winery all day so it will be good to come home and just reheat.
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!
  Re: Re: Saturday, 11/20 - What's for dinner? by chef_Tab (The leftover oven fr...)
If we don't go out tonight, it will be pulled pork. I put a pork butt in the crockpot overnight.
Maryann

"Drink your tea slowly and reverently..."
  Re: Re: Saturday, 11/20 - What's for dinner? by Mare749 (If we don't go out t...)
I'm feeling miserable today, so probably soup or something William will make.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Saturday, 11/20 - What's for dinner? by Gourmet_Mom (I'm feeling miserabl...)
Tony's making chili and I have some corn muffins in the freezer. I think Michael and I are going to make some snickerdoodles today too.
  Re: Re: Saturday, 11/20 - What's for dinner? by Trixxee (Tony's making chili ...)
White beans & ham hocks! Getting them in the crock pot here in a few. Cornbread to go along.

Francois is supposedly moving his 5th wheel next door to us today. A nice hot meal this evening will be really nice.
You only live once . . . but if you do it right once should be enough!
  Re: Re: Saturday, 11/20 - What's for dinner? by Harborwitch (White beans & ham ho...)
Chicken Lo Mein or if I can find a recipe to go with Yakisoba. I bought some fresh yakisoba noodles to try.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Saturday, 11/20 - What's for dinner? by esgunn (Chicken Lo Mein or i...)
I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling good Daphne

Soup sounds wonderful though. It's cold and raining here so that might be just the thing.