Buffal Chicken Bruschetta Review - Issue #82
  Re: (...)
If you like Buffalo chicken wings, I think you'll like this recipe - it's hotter than h*ll, but the flavors are so good! I didn't make bruschetta, rather I combined the topping ingredients and put them over a layer of mozz. It made a really good pizza also.

[Image: BuffaloChixPizza.jpg]

Next, might make a pizza topping out of the Shrimp Salsa Topping. This make a great light dinner.
Retired and having fun writing cookbooks, tasting wine and sharing recipes with all my friends.
www.achefsjourney.com
  Re: Buffal Chicken Bruschetta Review - Issue #82 by cjs (If you like Buffalo ...)
Sounds good, Jean. Since you think it's hot, I may reduce the heat a little when I try it. Thanks for the picture and review.
Daphne
Keep your mind wide open.
  Re: Re: Buffal Chicken Bruschetta Review - Issue #82 by Gourmet_Mom (Sounds good, Jean. ...)
Looks great! That is a clever way to use those toppings I really liked the idea of the bruschetta, but wasn't sure I would make them. This varies things up a bit.
Erin
Mom to three wonderful 7th graders!
The time is flying by.
  Re: Re: Buffal Chicken Bruschetta Review - Issue #82 by esgunn (Looks great! That i...)
buffalo chicken AND grilled pizza? have I died and gone to heaven?
Theresa

Everything tastes better Alfresco!