Cuisine at home Forums
Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? (/showthread.php?tid=99602)

Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? - cjs - 04-26-2010

What are you all doing for dinner?

We're bringing home Shiitake and Morel mushrooms, baby leeks, baby garlics, pate, goat cheese, sheep & goat cheese, and a couple other cheeses, baklava, and on and on.... So, we'll either get creative or just graze for dinner.

And, a recipe for a creamy pesto cheese torte to play with.

Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? - HomeCulinarian - 04-26-2010

Making pasta with Young Daughter...

Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? - esgunn - 04-26-2010

I think it will be weiner schnitzle. One of Steve's favorites. But we have appoinmnets this afternoon, so you never know.

Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? - Harborwitch - 04-26-2010

Leftovers from last night. Pot roast, veggies, etc.

Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? - Lorraine - 04-26-2010

I have some herbes de provence butter, so will stuff it under the skin of some chicken breasts and roast them. I emptied the fridge of all the root vegetables and will roast them with the chicken, and a few potatoes. Dessert will be more sugar free jello.

Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? - Mare749 - 04-26-2010

I made a romaine salad with sweet/sour dressing and we're going to put big fat hamburgs on the grill. Strawberry shortcake for dessert.

Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? - pjcooks - 04-26-2010

Scored some pea shoots, and made the recipe on the cover of FC March 09. Been wanting to do this since I got it, but never had the shoots, and to me, it makes the dish. Just fresh pasta, I used zuke, s squash, spring onions, broad beans (favas), peas, asparagus and green beans. A lemony broth, with lots of fresh basil, parsley and thyme.

And Parm Reg, so so good!

PJ

Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? - karyn - 04-26-2010

PJ, that pasta sounds amazing! How did it turn out?

I'm going to grill some pork tenderloin and make veggie fried rice and snow peas on the side.

Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? - pjcooks - 04-26-2010

It was great, karyn! So light and springy, worth shelling and peeling all those fava beans!

PJ

Re: Monday's Dinner - Apr.26th? - cjs - 04-26-2010

Strawberry shortcake for dessert. - oh my, I'm ready for the first one of the year!!

the minute I ask this question, I'm going to figure out what FC is.....but, what is it?