Cuisine at home Forums
T.G.I.F. Dinner - 4/16?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 4/16?? (/showthread.php?tid=99179)

T.G.I.F. Dinner - 4/16?? - cjs - 04-16-2010

finally the chef's salad with Ranch dressing & about six variations of the dressing. (maybe a couple more dressing thrown in to try).

What are you all up to?

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 4/16?? - HomeCulinarian - 04-16-2010

I'm pretty sure we're going out to eat with friends... If that doesn't work out, soup from the freezer.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 4/16?? - DFen911 - 04-16-2010

Grilling T-bones tonight and maybe some zucchini too

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 4/16?? - chef_Tab - 04-16-2010

T-bones? Oh my, I love those. But alas, it will be grilled cod fillets, baked potatoes and cole slaw. I am trying to be good so I don't feel bad about making that sinful dessert pizza Maryann had to introduce to Jean.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 4/16?? - karyn - 04-16-2010

I love almost any steak, so that sounds awesome! It's been a really long week, so I think we're going to do appetizers and (probably too many) cocktails....

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 4/16?? - luvnit - 04-16-2010

We are having Tacos with Mole sauce here. The house smells really good already. I can't wait. What a perfect Friday night 'project'. Chicken roasting in the oven, mole on the stove, getting ready to prep the veggies.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 4/16?? - cjs - 04-16-2010

Oh, Laura, I'm so anxious to hear how you like them! What's little chef and her brother having?

Well, I've got six dressing made and I'll mix up a few sub dressings when we're ready for our chef's salads - everything is ready (and enough for 3 nights!! )
[Image: chefssaladapr16.jpg]

Taking 4 ranch dressings and crackers and a bottle of wine over to the neighbors to get a rating on the dressings. thank God I only have to put ingredients in a bowl and eat later...hope the taste buds aren't destroyed!

Hey, you two school teachers - what a long week this must have seemed to you!

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 4/16?? - Harborwitch - 04-16-2010

We're having leftovers tonight. Gotta get the fridge down to a workable level.

Last night I made mac & cheese, but put Italian herbs, garlic powder, pepperoni, bell pepper, and black olives in it to make it pizza flavor. There's some of that left and some Mexican rice & beans, and a green salad.

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 4/16?? - pjcooks - 04-16-2010

Porcini rubbed grilled ribeye, frites and a summer squash -zucchini saute.

Crusher pinot noir, which we both love. And for dessert, a chocolate dipped coffee ice cream for him, another glass for me

PJ

Re: T.G.I.F. Dinner - 4/16?? - Old Bay - 04-16-2010

We are doing a white corn tortilla crusted halibut, seared in the skillet and finished in the oven, served with a tomatilla, jalapeno, avacado, garlic, and cilantro salsa. We've done it before--yum!!