Cuisine at home Forums
Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? (/showthread.php?tid=99087)

Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? - cjs - 04-14-2010

I'm playing with Chef's Salad tonight with 3 or 4 dressings and a plethora of cheeses.

What are you all up to?

Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? - esgunn - 04-14-2010

Just an old stand by - beer can chicken on the grill.

Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? - karyn - 04-14-2010

Nothing too exciting here either. I'm grilling some steak, veggies and ciabatta for sandwiches.

Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? - chef_Tab - 04-14-2010

Nothing exciting here either, but it was delicious and healthy. I grilled chicken breasts and made the ceasar salad and then made garlic toast with a whole grain baguette.

I needed something quick and easy as I have begun to look at houses here to buy. We have a fairly sure offer on ours in Missouri, in fact the buyer wants to close the first week of May. This puts a lot of pressure on me to find something quickly, or pay ginormous storage rates. The sad thing is there are only 7 houses for sale in our budget and all of them make this apartment seem lovely

Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? - Gourmet_Mom - 04-14-2010

Geez, Theresa, I don't know whether to congratulate you or offer my sympathy! Good luck!!!!!

Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? - luvnit - 04-14-2010

We are having Strawberry Shortcake for dinner. Leftovers if you need more substance. But the kids were just happy with 'cake for dinner'. I am off the hook tonight.

Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? - pjcooks - 04-14-2010

Braised fennel, courtesy Mary Ann Esposito. Of course, I had to cut all that cream with chicken stock and a little skim milk. Still good!

PJ

Re: Wednesday Dinner - April 14th? - cjs - 04-15-2010

Oh Theresa, how great!! It's usually hurry up and wait - in your case, it's wait, wait, wait and hurry up!

"We are having Strawberry Shortcake for dinner." now, that would be right up my alley! "life's uncertain, eat dessert first"

Well, the weather was too beautiful, so I put the chef's salad on old and made the first hamburgers of the season - oh my, so good!