Cuisine at home Forums
Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? (/showthread.php?tid=99026)

Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? - cjs - 04-13-2010

What's everyone up to?

Not sure here, maybe play with a chef's salad. Or Crazy Corn & B.B. Enchiladas

Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? - Harborwitch - 04-13-2010

Stuffed cabbage. I'm thawing some venison and pork to grind for the meat. I got some really good kraut yesterday.

It's a windy nasty day (the rain & hail have skipped us so far, knock on wood!) and this is such a winter day meal.

Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? - DFen911 - 04-13-2010

Szechuan beef with brocoli and jasmine rice

I still want to play with dumplings and pot stickers but will have to wait till a weekend. Just too tired when I go home after work.

Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? - - 04-13-2010

grilled tilapia, jasmine rice and snow peas.

Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? - karyn - 04-13-2010

Huli huli chicken, Hawaiian macaroni salad, and broccoli. The sun continues to shine, so I'm grilling again!

Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? - DFen911 - 04-13-2010

Karyn what is Hawaiian macaroni salad?

Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? - karyn - 04-13-2010

Quote:

Karyn what is Hawaiian macaroni salad?

It's a pretty basic macaroni salad but because you overcook the pasta it stays creamy, which I really enjoy. It's a CC recipe from last summer. In case you're interested, I found the recipe posted here.

Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? - Mare749 - 04-13-2010

Bracciole with a side of spaghetti and a green salad with Italian dressing. One of my favorites.

Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? - HomeCulinarian - 04-13-2010

Everyone's choices sound really good! We're having poached salmon, rice pilaf and a salad.

Re: Dinner - Tuesday, Apr 13th? - Gourmet_Mom - 04-13-2010

Jeanette, we're having close to the same thing. I'm playing with a creamy dill, lemon and caper sauce to go with linguine and my gravalax. We'll have Caesar salad to go with! I'll weigh in on the salmon and sauce later.