Cuisine at home Forums
What's for dinner - 3/10/10 - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for dinner - 3/10/10 (/showthread.php?tid=98886)

What's for dinner - 3/10/10 - luvnit - 04-10-2010

What's for dinner everyone?

We are having pork chops on the grill with White Barbeque Sauce . I want to have potatoes on the grill but am not sure what to do with that yet.

Re: What's for dinner - 3/10/10 - HomeCulinarian - 04-10-2010

Hubby is at a fundraiser - I'm getting a massage at 6 then scrounging some leftovers... Oh, and I'm supposed to do the taxes, too.

Re: What's for dinner - 3/10/10 - - 04-10-2010

we're having pork chops on the grill as well - collard greens and I don't know what else yet -

Re: What's for dinner - 3/10/10 - Gourmet_Mom - 04-10-2010

Jeanette, that sound backwards....seems like you would need the massage AFTER the taxes. And how did you get delegated to the tax duty while hubby is off having a good time?!?!?!

We're having my ultra-modified version of Korean Beef (marinated flank steak) on the grill with stir-fry veggies and Sweet and Sour Rice. I just finished making up a BIG batch of Sweet Thai Chili Sauce AND Stir-fry Sauce.....YUM!!!!

Re: What's for dinner - 3/10/10 - esgunn - 04-10-2010

Chicken with artichokes and lemon from issue 38, and roasted asparagus.

Re: What's for dinner - 3/10/10 - HomeCulinarian - 04-10-2010

Backwards is right.... now I'm watching Food Revolution instead of taxes... I'm in TROUBLE!

Re: What's for dinner - 3/10/10 - karyn - 04-10-2010

Quote:

Backwards is right.... now I'm watching Food Revolution instead of taxes... I'm in TROUBLE!

Me, too...but my trouble is because I spent the day smoking ribs and playing on the lake instead of grading the 75 papers I have left. Going back to work on Monday is going to be painful!

BTW, tonight's dinner was the smoked ribs, smoked pheasant (supplied by a friend), pasta salad, green salad, and key lime pie. Yum!

Okay, karyn, this is getting stranger and stranger...you leave in the SE, your an English teacher, AND you live on a lake???? That's MY profile...LOL!

It was too cool to play on the lake here today. I saw ONE fool pulling his/her kids tubing, but that was it. I got spoiled by the 80+ temps earlier this week. Today, the low 70's with a cool breeze off the lake was just too much for me. Maybe tomorrow....supposed to be in the upper 70's.

Re: What's for dinner - 3/10/10 - Old Bay - 04-10-2010

Quote:

Okay, karyn, this is getting stranger and stranger...you leave in the SE, your an English teacher, AND you live on a lake???? That's MY profile...LOL!

It was too cool to play on the lake here today. I saw ONE fool pulling his/her kids tubing, but that was it. I got spoiled by the 80+ temps earlier this week. Today, the low 70's with a cool breeze off the lake was just too much for me. Maybe tomorrow....supposed to be in the upper 70's.

There was a big lake in North Carolina--a big flock of ducks landed one day and a brutal Norther blew in and froze the lake solid !!! When the ducks left they took the lake with them--today that lake is somewhere in Georgia!! Along with the English homework!! karyn, can you grade Daphne's papers too? OMG

Good one, Bill....you aren't, by chance, familiar with the Jack Tales, are you....LOL!?!?!?!? And luckily, I don't have papers to grade. I finished up grades just before I left. I feel for you though, karyn!