Cuisine at home Forums
OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend (/showthread.php?tid=95581)

OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend - esgunn - 02-07-2010

Ok - Just let me be the proud mom for a minute, you all can just ignore me...(smirk) Here is a link to the gymastics meet the boys had this past weekend. I am so amazed by them! Steph also had a meet, but Steve went to that one and no pictures. She improved her score by 3 points! Yea Steph!

John Lanz Invitational, Beaverton Or.

Re: OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend - - 02-07-2010

That's great, Erin!! They are doing so well - you should be the "proud mom"!!

Re: OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend - chef_Tab - 02-07-2010

Oh my Erin! They look so tiny, yet they must be little powerhouses to hold those positions. I am so amazed at the perfection at that age. And shame on Steve.....no pictures????

Re: OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend - cjs - 02-07-2010

WOW! How fantastic! Congratulationa to all three and Steve....bet this doesn't happen again.

Erin, I can't believe the boys form, it's just fantastic. All the 'aunts' and 'uncles' here on the forum are so prou

Re: OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend - Gourmet_Mom - 02-07-2010

How very cool! The kids look like they are really coming along in their training! I know you two are very proud of all three! Thanks for sharing.

Re: OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend - mjkcooking - 02-07-2010

Way to go Kids - Really proud of you all -

Can't wait to see more pictures.

Marye

Re: OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend - Harborwitch - 02-07-2010

Erin those pix are fantastic! Congrats to all - you must be so proud of them. I can remember when my girls competed (rodeo and ballet - what a combo) the swell of pride for a job well done is so incredible.

As Jean said - all the "aunts & uncles" here are so proud!

Re: OT - Pictures of the boys meet this past weekend - luvnit - 02-08-2010

Yay! Good job! Way to go!

Your kids are so talented!