Cuisine at home Forums
Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? (/showthread.php?tid=95239)

Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? - labradors - 02-01-2010

Has Erin chosen something? If so, where's the message thread? Likewise for whoever else was supposed to be next, for February.

Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? - esgunn - 02-01-2010

Ok - I will pick mine. The Greek Chicken Roulads Creamy Orzo with feta and Sun-Dried tomatoes from the new Cuisine Light. It will take me a few days to get the recipes typed up. I will start a new thread when I do. Has anyone picked this one yet? If so, my second choice is Pork Flet Mignons with savory pan sauce and Mushroom Barley. Review Date? 1 week, 10 days, 2 weeks? We have a few Feb B-days don't we?

Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? - cjs - 02-01-2010

The Greek Chicken Roulads Creamy Orzo with feta and Sun-Dried tomatoes from the new Cuisine Light.

Oh let's go with this menu!! Sounds so good.

Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? - Dismc - 02-01-2010

I'm definitely in on this one. Also, don't know how I missed doing Lab's dinner, but it sounds great and will be doing soon too.

Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? - Gourmet_Mom - 02-01-2010

Oh, I can't wait to see this recipe! I'm in!

I'll try to pull something together for the end of the month. I guess if I want to use something from the Cuisine Light Book, I better hurry! Looks like everybody is making and reviewing from this one with great results! Although, I could go with the Slow Cooker Book...still plenty of winter left!

Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? - cjs - 02-01-2010

"I could go with the Slow Cooker Book...still plenty of winter left!" yes, you could -

Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? - labradors - 02-01-2010

Those roulades are sounding really good to me, too. Hope I can get everything for it. I'm pretty sure I've seen orzo here, but if not, I could use the marmahón again.

Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? - HomeCulinarian - 02-02-2010

Erin - great choices! I have both on my short list....

Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? - chef_Tab - 02-02-2010

Love your choice, Erin! I have been eyeing those as well.

My birthday is not until the middle of the month, but I would like to choose the Laquered Short Ribs with spicy ginger sauce, over jasmine rice with the sauteed kale from the slow cooker book.

Re: Who's next for a birthday-dinner review? - esgunn - 02-02-2010

OOOh Yummy! Good Choice Theresa!