Cuisine at home Forums
Sunday Dinner?? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Sunday Dinner?? (/showthread.php?tid=95147)

Sunday Dinner?? - cjs - 01-31-2010

Tonight is Lab's B'day dinner!!

What are you all up to?

Re: Sunday Dinner?? - Gourmet_Mom - 01-31-2010

I'm hoping to make the Savory Beef Stew with Celery, Carrots and Potatoes from the light book.

Re: Sunday Dinner?? - - 01-31-2010

We are having grilled center cut pork chops with black eyed peas and collard greens.

Re: Sunday Dinner?? - cjs - 01-31-2010

If you have Cuisine's SmartCarb Cooking, this fritata is really good. (I added a little l/o cooked rice, I like the texture rice gives a frittata. Artichoke Cheese Frittata

Re: Sunday Dinner?? - luvnit - 01-31-2010

Just making a homemade version of the Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni. Sans the sodium and other unnecessary ingredients. Whole wheat macaroni. Perhaps I will even add a little Quinoa. The kids will never suspect a thing!

Re: Sunday Dinner?? - cjs - 01-31-2010

sneaky, sneaky

Re: Sunday Dinner?? - pjcooks - 01-31-2010

In this case, what they don't know will only help them Good thinking. I got my kids to eat zucchini muffins when they were small by sprinkling green sugar over the tops. Got away with that one for a whole summer.

I've been slowing cooking some spare ribs, have some french bread on the rise, mashed and peas. Gingerbread cookies for dessert, finally using all that leftover Christmas frosting I had in the freezer.

PJ

Re: Sunday Dinner?? - Harborwitch - 01-31-2010

I think tonight is breaded turkey cutlets and spaghetti with fennel sauce and I think some broccoli.

Re: Sunday Dinner?? - luvnit - 01-31-2010

Hmmm Fennel Sauce? I'm gonna have to look that one up! Interesting... Is it creamy?

Re: Sunday Dinner?? - Harborwitch - 01-31-2010

I don't think so - I'll post it tomorrow.