Cuisine at home Forums
What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? (/showthread.php?tid=90518)

What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? - cjs - 11-18-2009

We leave today! So will have dinner at the hotel when we get back to the mainland. Sigh..........

What are you all up to?

Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? - Roxanne 21 - 11-18-2009

Burgers and a salad---Peter continues with little appetite and this is something he really likes.....he didn't do too badly...Smile

Safe journey, Jean and Roy-----GEESH!! You just arrived, didn't you? What wonderful memories you will cherish!

Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? - chef_Tab - 11-18-2009

I am planning to make zuchini pancakes with grilled linguica. I did just rake our yard and most of the neighbors, so I may do nothing at all. We'll see after my nap!

Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? - HomeCulinarian - 11-18-2009

It's book club night and I'm not the host... We read "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett and I really enjoyed it.
[Image: 41c9oB338pL._SL110_.jpg]

Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? - Gourmet_Mom - 11-18-2009

Tonight is Bible Study night, so we'll pick up something, I guess.

Jean, I hope you and Roy had a safe trip! I know the trip was wonderful, but as the saying goes....It's always nice to come home.

Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? - labradors - 11-18-2009

What's tonight's study? Maybe I'll read along. No good, organised study here.

Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? - esgunn - 11-18-2009

I have no idea. Been trying to solve many home/car/rental home problems. Just trying to hold it together long enough to get to bed time.

HC - I had heard about that book from a friend. She really enjoyed it. I also heard about one called The Shack. Found it at Sam's club that will be next on my list.

Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? - cjs - 11-19-2009

Both books are on my list!! I'm reading Pat Conroy's new book - I thought he'd never get another one out!!!! And, I'm loving it!

Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? - Dismc - 11-19-2009

I have Bunco tonight. Always fun and good food and not so good wine.

Re: What's for Dinner - Wed. 11/18? - Trixxee - 11-19-2009

Chicken/provolone/pesto panini for me. Probably plain pasta for the child. Something on the road for the husband who will be driving back home from San Diego.