Cuisine at home Forums
Almost on the road - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Almost on the road (/showthread.php?tid=87965)

Almost on the road - Harborwitch - 10-01-2009

Well Bob just let me know he's taking my computer down - so we'll be on and off line on the broadband card until we get to North Dakota.

I'll be keeping a blog at Cookedafloat@blogspot.com.

I hate to be leaving at this sad time - but I will be holding all of you close in my heart - take care all and just wait till I'm back on line and a cooking fool!!!

Re: Almost on the road - cjs - 10-01-2009

Safe trip and we'll all be checking out the blog, Sharon!! Exciting new chapter to your lives - all good luck.

Re: Almost on the road - iBcookin - 10-01-2009

Safe journey, Sharon. I am sorry that we are going to be missing you by just a few days, we fly out two weeks from tomorrow!

Hope all goes well with the trip. How exciting and adventurous to be starting over! You are a brave lady! And we can't wait to hear all about it.

Re: Almost on the road - HomeCulinarian - 10-01-2009

Sharon - Wishing you all the best and a smooth move.

Re: Almost on the road - cjs - 10-01-2009

Sharon, I was going to make your blog a 'favorite' but this only takes me to sending an email....

Re: Almost on the road - Gourmet_Mom - 10-01-2009

Hopefully, she'll fix it. I was going to do the same thing, but will wait.

Safe trip Sharon! I will be watching for your posts! I can't wait until you get to your new home. I'm so excited for you. I know this has been your dream for a long time.

Re: Almost on the road - DFen911 - 10-01-2009

Sharon enjoy the journey You're heading to all sorts of new possibilities. I'll keep a stock of jello shooters ready for ya when you get back

Re: Almost on the road - BarbaraS - 10-01-2009

Have a safe trip you two!!

Post when you get settled!

Barbara

Re: Almost on the road - DFen911 - 10-01-2009

Btw the link she posted should be cookedafloat.blogspot.com

No @ sign.

Re: Almost on the road - cjs - 10-02-2009

oh, thanks Denise.