Cuisine at home Forums
Review Chicken Parmesean with fresh tomato relish - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Review Chicken Parmesean with fresh tomato relish (/showthread.php?tid=85303)

Review Chicken Parmesean with fresh tomato relish - esgunn - 07-23-2009

From Weeknight menus vol 3 - the newest one.

This was very good and easy. It truly only took 30 minutes. And I even had good luck with my panko/paremsean crust not sticking. I don't know why I always have problems with breading that has cheese in it.

The flavors were good. I'd give it an 8 - will make again. I did not make the pasta with the pesto. But may try some time. I served with roasted asparagus that worked perfect in timing and with finishing off the chicken in the oven.

Re: Review Chicken Parmesean with fresh tomato relish - HomeCulinarian - 07-23-2009

Need to pick up that new book!!!

Re: Review Chicken Parmesean with fresh tomato relish - Gourmet_Mom - 07-23-2009

I know! Me, too Jeanette! I came SO close the other day when I drove past our Lowes store...but I was running late with my fried fish! DARN!

Re: Review Chicken Parmesean with fresh tomato relish - cjs - 07-23-2009

How funny, my decision was between this chix dish and the one I made from the new grill book - 5-spice glazed chicken w/plum salsa. I choose the 5-spice one only so I could sit outside and grill it later.

Glad to know this one is a keeper also.

Re: Review Chicken Parmesean with fresh tomato rel - HomeCulinarian - 07-25-2009

Finally picked up this book today at Sam's. Yay! Was planning to make a different Chicken Parm, but will now make this one instead.