Cuisine at home Forums
Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? (/showthread.php?tid=85203)

Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? - cjs - 07-22-2009

have not the vaguest (how do you spell that?) idea - maybe try out one of the apricot pie fillings to see if it's good, or maybe a cherry pie? instead of dinner.

Unless someone gives some good ideas - what are you all up to?

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? - Trixxee - 07-22-2009

Grilled Scallops of some sort. I just got the latest Weeknight book so maybe the Mojito Grilled Shrimp with a pineapple salsa (recipe is for mango but I've only got pineapple). And some brown rice. Easy-peasy.

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? - Gourmet_Mom - 07-22-2009

I've got more peppers and tomatoes to put up, so I'm thinking about making a lasagna...we'll see.

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? - HomeCulinarian - 07-22-2009

I'm planning on a new pasta veggie dish with chicken breasts or leftover flank steak with grilled veggies. We'll choose grilling if it's not raining tonight.

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? - Mare749 - 07-22-2009

Indian-style Stuffed Chicken Breasts from one of our birthday dinners last year. We gave it a 10, so should make it more often. I hope it stops raining too.

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? - mjkcooking - 07-22-2009

pizza tonight - been looking forward to making it all week -

Marye

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? - Harborwitch - 07-22-2009

Tonight is grilled jerk chicken with a tropical salsa (mango, pineapple, papaya, tomatillos, and avocados), a hominy dish that's cooked in coconut milk, and ??????

I think we'll have the pina colada sorbet in coconut cake cups and I'm going to try to whip some coconut milk in my whipper thingy. We had this dessert Saturday with banana eggrolls. Oh so yummy.

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? - cjs - 07-22-2009

Well, since today was cherries (and blackberries) day, found another slow cooker dish that sounded kind of good (if it's any good, Erin, I'll post it) Ham & Potato Hash

Re: Wednesday Dinner, 7/22? - esgunn - 07-22-2009

Ohhh Yum. Thanks Jean.

I think I might make the chicken parmesean with fresh tomoato relish from the newest weeknight menus.