Cuisine at home Forums
Daphne, what all did you make - Printable Version

+- Cuisine at home Forums (https://www.forums.cuisineathome.com)
+-- Thread: Daphne, what all did you make (/showthread.php?tid=80639)

Daphne, what all did you make - esgunn - 04-21-2009

So Daphne, what all did you end up making on Spring Break? How did the egg rolls turn out?

I am sorry you had to go back. Seems like a late spring break - don't you get out the end of May?

Re: Daphne, what all did you make - cjs - 04-21-2009

I thought of Daphne as the week just flew by and I'm sure it went even faster for her!! yeah, what all did you get done?

Re: Daphne, what all did you make - DFen911 - 04-21-2009

Yeah come to think of it my FedEx package of egg rolls hasn't arrived yet..hhmmm

Re: Daphne, what all did you make - Mare749 - 04-21-2009

I'm sure she will check in as soon as she gets a chance. My daughter, Holly, is a 4th grade special ed teacher, and is always incredibly busy just before, and right after a holiday break.

C'mon Daphne, we're all patiently waiting! Isn't it nice to be missed?

Re: Daphne, what all did you make - Gourmet_Mom - 04-21-2009

I'm so sorry! I have had post-return anxiety...or something....

I promise to post my pics of my egg rolls...I think I got some good ones...soon. I didn't get pics, but Cis's Italian bread is now a regular at my house as well.

I have really had trouble returning to school. I soooooo enjoyed my afternoons sunning on the deck with a book. To top it off, my last day, Sunday,was overcast and windy. I got depressed. I promise to perk up soon...I hope. I SOOOO need to retire.

Hopefully by this weekend I will perk up and post some better comments. Sorry.

Re: Daphne, what all did you make - esgunn - 04-22-2009

Daphne, no need to be sorry. If you took you whole week and did nonthing other than sit on the deck with a book and a cool drink, then we would be envious. YOU do what YOu need to do. I personally know how incredibly hard it is to teach and try and keep positive. Sometimes even though our hears lay in cooking and creating - even we need a mindless break to be able to regroup and rejoin. (is that spelled right?)

Summer is fast approaching, and retirement For You. Don' you worry. One day at a time.

Re: Daphne, what all did you make - Roxanne 21 - 04-22-2009

Hang in there, Daphne

Not too much longer and you will be free to do whatever your little heart desires for the summer....

RETIREMENT is AWESOME!!!!! (sorry but I just had to get that in!!!)

Re: Daphne, what all did you make - farnfam - 04-22-2009

Chin up, Daph, there is light at the end of the tunnel ......and I think it might be summer sunlight
So glad you like the bread too

Re: Daphne, what all did you make - Lorraine - 04-22-2009

I'm with rox, I'm kind of liking it.

Re: Daphne, what all did you make - cjs - 04-22-2009

Me too!!